HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Day After

I woke up this morning, pressed against Mistress’s delightful bottom, my cock throbbing for her. Mistress was twitching about herself in her sleep, and the motion of her firm cheeks against me were getting me harder. Hmmm.

The fact that it was my deferred Abstinence Day was already troubling. Rather than press the point or wiggle away, I climbed out of bed, grabbed my laptop, and the steel ring of my cage and came downstairs to do my “homework”.

Before Mistress went off on her adventure with her new Dom on Tuesday, she spoke “Wife to Husband” to me for a few moments.

“You know I don’t have to do this. I don’t want you to wake up tomorrow morning angry at me.”

I gave her my assurances. Told her that I did not think that would be a problem. I wanted to honor my contract, and suspected that if anything, her adventure would bring us closer together and make me want her all the more.

But, truth be told, neither of us knew how we would feel once Mistress gave herself, no matter how briefly, to another.

Well, on the morning after, I let my cock do the thinking. And it was very much purpose driven. It was on a reclamation project. And fortunately, Mistress had given me a one day reprieve from my Abstinence Day obligations.

Mistress had shared some details: how after some talk and a description of his rules, she had been led to his bedroom and told “it was time” to submit to inspection.

She thought she would say “no” on this first private encounter, as he said was her right. But when the time came, he must have been persuasive. She described how she had slowly stripped for him, under his appraising eye, as he sat watching her. And how he required her to kneel to allow him to touch and stimulate her tits and nipples.

“Did that make you, wet, Mistress.”

“Yes. He commented on that.”

“How, Mistress?”

“He touched me there. Told me how wet I was.”


As I sat down here with my coffee yesterday morning, the hard steel ring collecting my cock and balls, those thoughts inspired my prose and had me up the stairs early. Mistress seemed impressed with when she reached for my cock and discovered how hard and determined it was to take her cunt back, at least for the time being.

It slid where his fingers and cock had been the night before. And by the time we were done, I believed my reclamation project had gotten off to a nice start.

When I got out of the shower, I presented myself to Mistress for her to secure the lock on my cage. She clicked the lock shut, then mentioned that she had received an email from her Sir.

“Did he seem happy with you, Mistress.”

“Yeah. Seems so. I forwarded it to you. Tell me what you think.”

As I ate my breakfast, I thumbed through my emails on my blackberry and found Sir’s message. He described how, like me, he woke in the morning with a cock that was full, with thoughts of his fingering and fucking my Mistress’s tight cunt. He asked whether she enjoyed tasting and touching his cock and balls. And whether she wanted him to take her again.

My own cock strained against its steel restraints. It might be a long day.

As I kissed Mistress goodbye, I asked whether she enjoyed knowing that two men had hard cocks for her this morning.

“It’s a nice thing, Slave.”

Mistress stopped by my office before lunch, before heading home after an early meeting. I was ready to devour her, and quickly pushed the chair against my door, laying the fleece blanket down to absorb our juices and kneeling. She must have been anxious too, because she had already pulled down her dark brown tights to give me access.

As my mouth worked away at her, I muttered a question that had been eating at me all morning.

“So did you respond to your friend’s email Mistress?”

“Yes”.

“And”.

“I told him I would like to see him again.”

Soon Mistress was coming bucking against my mouth. And when I looked up she had a very devilish look on her face, as if to say “aren’t you a desperate little Slave.”. Mistress has both the right and a canny ability to press her Slave’s buttons.

When I got home, the teens were off to visit their trainer, and Mistress was napping. She was tired. I lay down next to her and we rested together. Mistress commented that all those orgasms must haven taken their toll. I tried to sympathize.

She kept my cage on for our engagement later that evening: a first meeting with a charming and intriguing couple found through the crazy world of FetLIfe. (Will talk about that later this week).

We got home near 11, and on many such late “work night” evenings it might be natural for us to defer any sexual activity until the morning. But Mistress and I were both a little randy. All the talk we had shared with this couple about the “lifestyle”, and Mistress’s frank description of some of the otherwise hidden details of our life had put both of us in a serious state of arousal. And of course my imagination was still working overtime as a result of Mistress’s adventure.

Mistress instructed me to insert my probe, making me all the harder for her. The power tool was deployed, driving Mistress to full throttle. By the time we were done … well, I felt that my reclamation project was in full swing.

No comments: