HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Valentine's Day Anniversary for Mistress and Slave

Mistress and her Slave celebrated Valentine’s Day a tad early with a romantic dinner last night. But that afternoon there was a special anniversary to commemorate– it was a year ago on V-Day that Mistress first deployed her Strap-On, the one she directed her Slave to order for her.

That experience began a more accelerated trip down the road to this Slave’s total surrender to my sexy and powerful wife’s control.

Our trip had started slowly, while we were still struggling with a torturous commuter marriage: Her directing my hand and controlling my orgasms during our nightly video chats; some relatively gentle croppings, or her tying me to the bed when I would arrive at our Florida home for our weekends together.

And, of course, there was the cage for my cock. I would display myself for her, all locked away, live via I-chat, before heading to work in my office, 1500 miles from her on too many weekday mornings.

We discovered that both of us felt more secure with her in charge: she was learning how to trust me again (yes, readers, I was bad, very bad); I was learning the security that comes from surrendering to the control of someone who loved me dearly and who had my best interests at heart. And of course there was a delicious erotic edge to it all.

But somehow, the ritual of her donning her strap on and taking me that way reinforced our new roles and took the experience to a new level. I can sense the power Mistress acquires when she exercises her right to fuck her Slave in the Ass. And those powerful climaxes she has as she grinds into and against me…. She is a woman who now takes her pleasure on her own terms. Very, very incendiary.

As for yesterday’s anniversary celebration…..Mistress had instructed me to pack her “equipment”. I obeyed.

Before our ski day yesterday, she had me lay on the bed, and applied the riding crop to my naked bottom for a few moments, while reminding me what was to come later in the afternoon.

“It’s an anniversary for us Slave. A year ago on Valentine’s day …the first time I used my strap-on.”

Of course, I remembered. As she rolled me over and used the crop to poke my cock to a more satisfying rigidity, the thoughts of that first experience provoked me even more than her crop.

After suitable and mutual pleasuring, we climbed into our ski costumes and headed up to the Mountain. More sun. More snow. More Texans (though not as bad as the Christmas season).

Mistress pointed out a area staffer who caught her fancy, and I relished seeing her chat him up a bit. Slave enjoys his Mistress’s wandering eye.

After our day on the slopes, we crashed in bed for a while, drifting off with a view of the holy mountain bathed in late afternoon sun. Both of us were naked, save for those fluffy ski socks.

Mistress woke from our nap first. I sensed her sliding out of bed, my head still buried in a pillow. The sun was setting out our window, turning the mountain red.

“Good, Slave. I see where you laid out my tools.”

I rolled over a bit, hearing the rustling and cinching sounds of Mistress sliding into her harness.

Twitch. (My cock follows pavlovian principles.)

Soon she was in bed beside me, and we revved both of our engines with tongues and fingers in dedicated exploration. But not for long.

“Assume your position, Slave.”

I rolled onto my stomach, sliding a pillow under my hips.

She mounted me, asking my help to position her for an auspicious invasion. And of course, I complied.

It had been about two weeks, and her tool stretched me a bit more than normal.

I know my wimpers turn her on, but they are real, not bogus. The natural sound that emanates from a aging fellow who’s delicious younger wife is taking him in such a forceful way.

‘You like this don’t you Slave?”

(She enjoys making me admit it, getting me to beg for more).

“Yes…can’t you tell?”

“Why, Slave?”

(A moaning, wimpering mix of sounds, as Mistress finds a particularly effective angle of attack that drives her “cock” even more deeply).

“Hard to explain….it’s so…overpowering.”

“Good”.

At about that time, Mistress came with a violent shudder and gasp, grinding herself hard against me.

After a few more moments of sliding in and out of me ( a cool down?)., Mistress slid away.

“You’ve had enough for now, Slave”.

“Yes, Mistress. Thank you.”

And I was grateful.

As is our ritual, Mistress directed me to insert my probe, as a not so gentle reminder of where she had just been. I returned to bed, and she “tortured” me a bit more with loving mouth on a soon desperate cock. Then I was allowed to take her in my old fashioned way. And the result of all that pent up demand was a powerful, draining explosion of my own.

“Happy Anniversary, Slave.”

No comments: