HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Our WMO

While we were away for our mini - Ski vacation we left a good number of our toys behind. So when we got back to River City, Slave was looking forward to deploying my favorite WMO (weapon of massive orgasm), the Hitachi Magic Wand to please Mistress.

Thursday evening, after the teens were fed and we settled into bed, Mistress decided it was time to release me from my stainless steel cage. We cuddled in bed. She kept on her black tights (whether because it was a chilly night, or because she knows rubbing against them drives me to distraction was unclear.) As directed, I was naked. Mistress likes my cock and balls available to her without encumbrance.

We cuddled, kissed, stroked and fondled a bit. I was already hard, the fabric of Mistress’s tights doing what she expected as my cock rubbed against her strong thighs. Mistress was getting a bit squirmy too, as she humped against the forearm that I had slid between her legs.

“Would you like me to get out the power tool Mistress?”, I asked, hopefully. I do like what it does to her.

“ No Slave. Your fingers are just fine.”

Well here is where the Slave misbehaved. Got what Mistress would call ‘passive aggressive’. While I continued to stoke Mistress’s fire, I must have been pulling my punches. She was aroused, getting more aroused, thrusting her hips all the harder against my hand….but not getting there. Poor Mistress.



“Hmmm….maybe I do want you to use the power tool on me Slave….”

Well certainly. It happened to be plugged in and ready next to the bed. I reached for it, turned it on. It’s earnest “hummm” evoked memories of the industrial age.

Mistress moaned a bit as I pressed it against her inner thigh. Her body arched to make better contact where it needed to be in her very distracted mind.

Feeling a little manipulative, I did not want to be cruel. I slowly and deliberately slid the churning white ball to the apex of Mistress’s black tighted thighs. She moaned even louder in gratification. But I was using a light hand. She needed more pressure. And to get it she squirmed and thrust, a faint sheen of sweat appearing in the delicious area between shoulder blade and nipple.

I teased a nipple with my lips and teeth. Mistress grunted, her hips gyrating in heightened desperation.

“Slide my tights down Slave,” she whispered through her heavy breathing, hips still writhing to press harder against the throbbing bulb. “I want to feel it on my skin.”

I liked the desperation in her command.

And I was happy to comply. By now I was getting a bit desperate too.

Once the tights were down and off decided to show mercy. I pressed the Wand hard against Mistress exactly where she wanted it to be. Her greedy thighs grabbed onto it hard, as if she was afraid I might have second thoughts.

At this point, Mistress seems possessed. Her hands come down to re-enforce my grip, making sure I do not ease off. She presses with all her remaining energy against it, her knees rising from the bed, as if she is trying to wrap her body around the device that is taking her to some other dimension.

Mistress’s whole body convulses as she falls over the edge, with a series of moans of impressive intensity. Then she collapses back, her body finally relaxing, but taking a while for her breathing to return to a normal rhythm.

I settle back with her, turning off my WMO, satisfied with a job well done. But very hard for her too.

Fortunately, Mistress always rewards a job well done. Well, almost alway

No comments: