HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Tell Me What You Are Thinking, Slave."

I woke up early this morning, around 5:30 am. Mistress seemed groggily awake too. We were cuddled close in bed, my cock soft, but a little twitchy, nestled against her firm ass.

“I’m getting up now, Mistress.”

I planned to leave her sleeping. She needs her beauty rests.

She rolled over, clung to me. As my face pressed against her lush, full breasts, I had second thoughts.

So my mouth began to work a bit on Mistress’s firm nipples. Something that made her squirm. When she failed to push me away, or roll over, I took that as a “go”. Instead, she made some encouraging sounds. When she rolled onto her back, my hand snaked between her legs. Very wet.

As I worked my fingers there, I mentioned something that had come to mind as I woke.

“You’ve been keeping the cage on me longer these days, Mistress.”

Wednesday night, she kept it on me through our meet up with our new FetLife friends, releasing me only so I could fuck her when we got home, around 11 pm or so.

Thursday had been my Abstinence Day, and Mistress was feeling a bit under the weather. So the cage stayed on until she was in the mood to be worshipped, well into the evening. And while I took off the “cage” part, I left the steel ring on overnight, because …well it was just easier to leave it there, gripping my cock and balls through the night.

Then the cage was back on Friday morning, after Mistress had the benefit of my full and firm cock before I headed to work. It stayed on through some evening activities in our downtown, to be unlocked only when we slid into bed at around 10 pm.

“Yes….I suppose I have. It’s good for you, Slave. Seems to make you want me more.”

“Maybe so…. Is that it….or….”

My fingers were still working, picking up the pace. Mistress convulsed into a nice little explosion for me, though I kept at it a bit longer, helping her through the aftershocks.

“What, Slave?”

Now her hand was on my cock. It was already firm and ready. But she likes to play a bit, and who am I to object.

“I keep thinking of you stripping for him, Mistress.”

“Yes … does that turn you on, Slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. Did it turn you on? ….you said you weren’t going to … not the first time.”

“It did turn me on, Slave.”

“Did you feel compelled…like you had no choice?”

“Yes… I … needed to do it … once he asked me. Is that OK?”

“Of course, Mistress”.

Mistress’s fingers on my cock were driving me crazy. Fortunately, she rolled away, onto her back again.

“Why don’t you fuck me now, Slave.”

She did not have to ask twice.

As I slid into her, she moaned with delight, and I pressed hard against her, doing the things I knew would bring her close to the edge.

“What are you thinking, Slave?”

She likes to make me talk about it. Knew exactly what I was thinking about.

“You liked him fucking you, didn’t you Mistress?”

“Yes … it was …good.”

“You want him again, don’t you?”

“I do, Slave.”

In fact, they had emailed yesterday, setting up another meeting.

“You’ve been thinking about his cock too, haven’t you Mistress?

“I have Slave.”

“Does that make you wet?”

“It does.”

Mistress and I were clutching one another now, me buried inside her, sliding against her as I listened to her ragged breathing, so close to the breaking point.


“and you liked him using his fingers on you, didn’t you, Mistress?”

“Oh, yes.”

I pulled back a bit, still inside her, but giving my own fingers some space to play with her clit, rubbing it as out bodies slid against one another.

“What was it like begging for him Mistress ….did it turn you on to beg for the right to come?”

She moaned. But I could here her affirmation in the moan.

“How does it feel to beg him, like the way you make me beg?”

”Good, Slave. Very good”. And then Mistress came for me, quaking and moaning, her head thrown back, eyes slammed shut.

And soon I was doing the begging.




No comments: