HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Don Draper Goes Kinky

Mistress and her slave love MadMen.

For me it’s a strange flashback to my childhood. My parents were every bit as reckless and self-absorbed as Don and Betty.

The smoking.

The drinking. (particularly while smoking)

The womanizing.

The unhealthy cooking. (Tater tots with fish sticks, tonight kids).

The vapid TV. (Sky King and Penny).

The negligent, bad parenting. ("Go watch TV and leave me alone").

It’s amazing that I am still walking the earth to describe it to you.

And Mistress, who is a bit too young to remember that era, is fascinated by Draper’s craft, and the glamour of the era.

She’s still waiting for a Marilyn cameo (oops. Too late. I think she died two seasons ago).

Yesterday we finally caught the first episode of the new season. And had a preview listening to a long interview by the series creator on “Fresh Air” during a long drive for a college visit with Surly teen #1.

Don’s divorced now, living a single life in the Village, with occasional sleep over’s with his two young kids.

Another flashback to my father’s sad bachelor pad after he and my mother divorced sometime in the late 60’s.

The writer talked about Don’s foray into D/s and sure enough when we watched the episode, there was Don paying a shapely pro to pay a call in lieu of Thanksgiving. As she rode his cock, he told her to remove her bra.

But she was not taking orders.

“Who put you in charge?” she asked. “I know what you want”.

Then she proceeded to slap him silly as she continued to ride him.

Terri asked the writer why Don would indulge in this sort of sex play.

The writer had some theories: dating was too much work. Maybe it was easier for Don to pay than actually engage in the shallow 60’s mating ritual following his marital meltdown. And as for the D/s stuff:

“Maybe Don feels a need to be punished for all his lies and fuckups.” (well I guess he did not use that word. I’m paraphrasing.)

Bingo.

I suppose my own eagerness to submit to Mistress has a bit to do with that desire to grovel and suffer for my own mistakes and screw ups.

Then again adding a little theatre to our sex, after more than 20 years together, throws in some spice that seems to make the cock all that harder and the juices flow all the more quickly.

No point in trying to over think it when it feels so good.

And fear not, readers. After we watched Madmen, and although we had a long day of work and road trip-ing, Mistress and Slave did not roll over and turn out the lights the way Betty and her new husband did in episode one.

As we were settling into bed, Mistress made her instructions clear.

“Why don’t you go put in your device. Slave”.

“Of course, Mistress.”

I think Mistress was a little frustrated that she had not been able to speak to M these last two days. She was in the company of kids a good bit of the time, and he was buried in family and work himself.

So she seemed a bit antsy. My theory is that She has become addicted to the wicked balance of managing a Slave while M manages her. When M and she lose contact for more than a day, the balance gets lost.

But to me – it seems to make Mistress just a tab hornier for my old reliable cock.

It may not be as big or as hard as that fantasy cock with which she is obsessed.

But it seems to do the trick.

And by the time I made sure Mistress had her starter orgasm of the session, mine was ready to go.

But Mistress was not in so much of a hurray.

She fondled. She nipped. She teased. She drove me crazy.

“Ahhh….Mistress, wouldn’t you like me to fuck you now?”

I was squirming. Close to the edge. Trying to get my mind off of the tender but tormenting touch of my Mistress.

“What’s the rush, Slave?”

She laughed at my plight.

“You were pretty desperate for me this morning, Slave …. Why was that?”

Her fingers were tracing a devastating path along y length, circling the head. Arghh. Not a good time for a Q and A.

“Uhh….it had been nearly 24 hours, Mistress. You know how I get.”

“Well it’s been about 14 hours now, Slave…..should we just wait until morning to make sure you are desperate again?”

“Well I don’t know how much more desperate I can get.”

I think I was fortunate that Mistress wanted the hard cock almost as much as I wanted to fuck her. So at that point she relented, rolling over, legs spread, ready to be taken.

But I made sure to ask permission first.






No comments: