HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Slave's Observations on the Lovebirds


Mistress and Slave had a lovely Chicago day yesterday.

Woke up early, did my blog.

Woke sleeping beauty to let her read my “opus” on our rather titillating evening.

Gripping  morning sex.

Long bike ride along this beautiful lake front bike trail.

 Mistress took the teens to do the females loose on Michigan Ave. thing while her Slave hit the nearby beach and read a book.

Robust afternoon sex.

Sushi with family.

Then a nice walk back, just Mistress and her Slave, enjoying the city, stopping off for a drink.

At some point in the day I got my own email from M, suggesting that I give Molly a nice firm spanking this morning, our switch day.

He said she had been “lippy” to him (the line about whether he was “blowing her off” for their Friday night date).

Well was it really a suggestion?

Mistress got the word  too.


“M says he told you to spank me tomorrow morning, Slave….”

“True, Mistress.  How do you like that?”

“I’m a little anxious, Slave.”

It’s interesting, isn’t it, that we both seem prepared to dance to M’s tune?

In a way, I feel a little sorry for them though.

Their relationship started with my suggestion that Mistress give M a call while she was on a long solo road trip for her job.

I must say I did not anticipate that they would take it in such an interesting direction.

And now they seem rather desperate for one another. But they are forced to carry on their “affair” by phone, text and email. The prospects for consummation seem dim, at least for now.

Poor dears.

Of course, I suppose if they did get together they might discover that – in real time – the chemistry is not there. Maybe things would just not fit together they way they do when they are murmuring smutty things to one another over the phone.

What if there is some strange incompatibility that would only be apparent with that first kiss? Or taste?

Though I doubt it.

My guess is it could be days before they came up for air.

This morning, as Mistress was sleeping, I read Remittance Girl’s clever article on how to cope with Unrequited love. She has some funny, but dead on strategies to consider.http://remittancegirl.com/discussions/desiring-the-unobtainable/

Next she needs to tackle how folks in Mistress and M’s boat cope with their inability to consummate the crazy love they have worked up for one another.

And if there is a role for this humble facilitator to help them, clue me in.

Now I have some orders to carry out.





2 comments:

sin said...

How does your switch day work? What are the rules?

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Switch day gives me two hours to turn the tables on Mistress, every Sunday. Sometimes we negotiate a transfer of that time.

I can use the same implements on her that she uses on me. Plus there are those nipple clips I have written about!

Of course, I need to be careful not to do anything that will lead to retribution once switch time is over!