HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Slave Can't Take What is Promised to Another

Last night, after her wanton display on the ride home, Mistress was committed to a bike ride and swimming laps at our community swim club.

My offer to worship was deferred.

“I know all that activity probably made you a little horny, Slave”, she said in her teasing voice.

“True, Mistress…..how did you guess?”

She laughed a bit at my need. She likes me needy for her.

“But I’m going to make you wait a while…is that OK?”

As if my opinion counted.

So after biking, swimming and some pasta whipped up from what could be found in our cupboard, Mistress finally got around to what I had been waiting for.

Upstairs, in our bedroom, she had slipped into something black, short and silky.

Nice.

I stripped away the shorts and T-shirt.

“Go put in your device, Slave,” she ommanded, eyeing my naked form.

“Yes, Mistress.”

I retrieved the little white probe, lubed it up and slid it home. The effect is both physical and mental, as I suspect some of our readers can appreciate.

Sliding onto the bed, I positioned myself to suck on her needy little cunt. But Mistress had other ideas.

“Why don’t you get on the floor Slave. …. I like that angle, better.”

“Absolutely, Mistress.”

I positioned a pillow on my floor, knelt and began my worship with a long, languorous stroke of tongue to spread Mistress’s clean shaven lips.

Yum.

And the probe on my ass seemed to have its usual effect, making my cock full and firm before any physical stimulation.

I sucked Mistress’s little bud between lips and teeth, and to change things up a bit, moistened a finger in Mistress’s cunt with a subversive purpose.

Mistress and her Master seem to do a lot of talking about his preordained taking of her virgin ass. That “forbidden” act only the thought of which made Mistress squeamish in the past - and which she denied to her “starter master” several months ago – seems to be something that she now craves.

M has certainly reengineered her desires in a compelling way.

And it would be wrong – so very wrong – for her Slave to take something that she has promised to another.

But that doesn’t mean I can’t stoke her desires and fantasies with a little digital stimulation, does it?

So that moistened finger slid up and inside her as I turned my sucking up a notch. And – lickity split – no pun intended – Mistress was moaning and coming and moaning and coming for me.

When she settled down, Mistress gave her instructions, in a sultry, far away voice.

“I want you to fuck me now, Slave.”

I liked to hear the need in her voice.

And that was a command I was ready, anxious and able to fulfill.


4 comments:

nilla said...

I LOVED this post, absolutely loved it. You rock, Mick. Both needy, both obedient to a Top, both in deep need of something a bit deeper, a bit darker...

and now i have a story to write...

nilla

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

I blush when praised by a master blogolater, 'Nilla.

M is intrigued by what you might come up with next.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Sure it's possible. You can post a link on your cite. let me know what your site address is and I can look at it and post if that seems cool.