HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Mistress Gets Her Birthday Spanks.


Here in River City, Molly and mick  are coming down  from a weekend of birthday / anniversary celebrations.

Last night we had dinner with family and some close friends, and Moick made dinner of Mistress’s choice: smoked salmon and some mushroom risotto. Yum.

The surly teens were stunningly polite and engaging. Though they passed on the opportunity to sample some “sketchy” home distilled after dinner beverage Surly #2 brought back from her visit with a family in the French Alps.

But what is a birthday without the spanks?

Mistress got hers yesterday morning,  after we paged through the local papers and she helped me piece together what actually did happen when we got home late on Saturday night.

First, her wrists were firmly tied  behind the back. I tried for the box tie, forearms parallel,  but Mistress’s swimmer’s shoulders did not want to co-operate. The goal was getting those arms clear of her lovely bottom, making it accessible for a good spanking without fingers and wrists  impeding my progress.

Someday we will get there, but I need some softer rope so as not to irritate Mistress’s soft, smooth, well preserved skin.

Any ideas on a good rope vendor out there?

AS you can see from the photo, wefinally  did get the wrists tied.

I then helped  Mistress up and out of the bed. A chair was positioned, I sat, and then she was pulled over my knee.

But her position must have seemed precarious to her.

“What if I fall Slave”, she said, wiggling a bit to find her balance.

“Don’t worry Mistress, I have you right where I want you. And I won’t let go until I am done.”

She squirmed a bit as I slid my hand over her smooth cheeks. A finger dipped down between led to an amusing discovery.

“Hmmm…..you’re already wet, Mistress.  You are  just a little slut at heart, aren’t you?”

“I suppose so, Slave….”

Then the spanking began.

The kids were about. One sleeping; one up early, still on Euro time, it seemed. So Mistress knew she would have to “stifle”. I had some music on to temper the sound of the thwacks as my hand met flesh.

But I was keeping count.  And Mistress was squirming, and I could hear that the blows were having their effect from the sharp inhales of breath when I landed a ‘good’ one.

“That was ten, Mistress….”

I took a break, for a little exploration, a finger sliding inside her squishy folds. Making her squirm in a different sort of way. Bringing her close, but we were not going to go there. Not yet.

The spanking resumed. I took her in sets of ten until we had caught up. Then a particularly hard one for “luck”.

By then her cheeks were a nice bright red.

She seemed relieved that her “ordeal” was over.

Her feet were a tad unsteady as I helped her up, then down onto the floor, a pillow under her to help raise that lovely bottom.

And I lay over her a bit, nibbling at her neck, and letting my thickening cock slide between those battered cheeks. Now she was doing a different sort of squirming.

I had plugged the Hitachi in nearby to help her get over the pain of all those spanks.

And so I pulled away my own flesh and switched on the power tool, sliding it between the thighs that seemed happy to accommodate it.

Soon she was  humping away at the little churning ball at the tip of the device, her bottom still red, its muscles flexing and relaxing as she built herself slowly but surely to a powerful cum as I nestled up against her, my right hand pressing the device home, my left hand stroking her long fragrant hair.

And when she was done, face red, quaking with the aftershocks, I let her rest there on the floor, before leading her to our bed to finish the job of celebrating her birthday.

It’s a shame they come but once a year.



2 comments:

Carlie said...

I know what I want wrapped up for my next birthday!

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

It's the WMD of sex toys....but some say it will ruin you. Mick