HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Show and Tell: Our Commute.

Now that Mistress and I drive to work together most days, it’s natural that my hands wander. I really just can’t help myself.

You might recall that on Tuesday, when Molly and Mick were heading back from our mountain hideaway, and Molly was chatting with M where the AT&T signals would allow, she mentioned that when those conversations are ongoing, I can’t seem to keep my hands off of her.

True.

But as these photos show , taken on yesterday’s commute to work, I can’t seem to keep my hands off of her, even when there is no smutty talk with her Master for me to overhear.

The also show why I am hooked on Mistress’s smooth, tan and shapely legs.

And why both of us show up at work more than a little horny.

In fact, yesterday I was surprised when Mistress strolled into my office at around 10 am.

She said it was to collect the cartons of yogurt that she had mistakenly left in the car. But she was more than a little interested in some worship time.

So once I retrieved her yogurt, the door was closed, and Mistress’s throne was pressed up against it. Mistress took her place, hiking up her dress and letting her black panties drop to the floor, clinging to a single ankle. And I fell to my knees.

It was nice to have the redolent taste of Mistress’s damp and needy cunt on my lips so early in the day.

The one advantage of my vestigial beard (other than facilitating Mistress’s fantasies that her similarly Master is going down on her): those juices seem to cling to my face all the more through the day.




No comments: