HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Back in River City

We made it back late last night....though some might question whether it was prudent to leave a place where it was a sunny 57 degrees yesterday morning, to a town in a muggy, smoggy river valley where temperatures read 95 degrees on our car thermometer as we slogged through a post midnight traffic jam last night on our way home.

Why bother? Was it beecause as Surly teen number 2 said: "I miss my stuff." Or was it because our employers were about to empty our offices and ask us where they should send our stuff?

Regardless, Slave is far too exhausted and pressed for time to do a proper blog for you this morning.

Thanks to those commentators yesterday who were worrying about Slave's "denial" when we were so rudely interrupted in the hot springs yesterday. Not to worry. Slave was duly allowed to take his pleasure from Mistress Monday evening, after teens were fed and we watched a grand lipstick sunset.

And I also enjoyed her favor yesterday morning, before our bike ride and packing off to the airport for the long trip home.

Now it's my abstinence day. Mistress has resolved to resist my horny importunings this evening as she tightens the collar, metaphorically speaking. I will report back and let you know what happens,

But for those of you who believe that a picture is worth a thousand words (and I know you are out there) I am throwing in two to make up for my brevity. One with Mistress heading down to our little private paradise on Monday. Another with her wading into that cool and free flowing river.

2 comments:

SometimesSpanked said...

Mistress looks AMAZING!! I don't know how you control yourself, the little you do!! :)

sin said...

Abstinence Day? Is this a continuing tradition? Would I find reference to it if I read all the way back to the beginning of your blog? Which I promise to do someday, but not today... Is it one day a week? And is it just no cumming? Or is there more to it than that? And what does she get out of it? Power, I assume?