HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Switch Day: The Second Movement


Now that Mistress was awakened from her little beauty nap by the perverse curiosity of our Western Correspondent, it was time to spring my trap: a Switch Day reprise to make up for my deficiency the prior Sunday.

I had the locking black wrist cuffs at the ready,

As I rolled over to grab them at the side of the bed, Mistress knew something was up.

“What are you up to Slave?”

“Just making sure you got your Sub’s worth today, Slut!”

She put  some token resistance as I fastened the cuff to her left wrist, a but surprised, but seemingly more than game to reprise her morning role   as my little bound fuck-toy.

But she felt a need to share the moment.

“Let’s take a photo to let M know that he got this ball rolling, Slave.”

So I took a few seconds off from restraining Mistress, snapped the photo of her bound wrist,  and let her send the taunting message to M.

“I told him that he woke us up, and now you are forcing yourself on me, Slave.”

Then the chime on her phone was turned off. I was going to take all her attention for the next 30 minutes or so.

With her hands bound together, overhead, Mistress was sufficiently helpless. She was forced to endure my fondling, sucking, nipping and tongue thrusting until our chambers were redolent with the sweet and musky aroma of her arousal.

Yum.

That’ when I reached for the Hitachi, still on the floor, rested and ready from it’s morning maneuvers.

Mistress’s eyes widened. She liked what she saw. But with a little effort,  could I get her to consider it too much of a good thing?

That was the afternoon’s objective: test Mistress’s limits.

“Oh, goodie, bonus time with the power tool, Slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. Do I recall you saying that you had three cums on your Friday morning date with M?”

“Uhhh…..yeah….”

“Well I don’t think my little weekend reclamation project will be done until I can at least match that…”

By now the Hitachi was churning away at  her, and with Mistress on her back, legs spread about as wide as she could split them, it was easy for me to zero in on my target, sort of like one of those cruise missiles screaming down the smoke stack of Saddam Hussein’s favorite Baghdad BBQ joint.

Her first detonation came within seconds, taking us both by surprise, her hips flying up off the bed to scrunch herself even harder against the white bulb of my deadly weapon.

“Oh my, that was a quickie, Mistress. I wonder how long it will take for two more?”

“Really….”

I let her come down for just a moment, before I renewed my assault, sliding the bulb hard against her swollen clit. She used all the clever evasive techniques at her disposal, but she could hardly move far with her hands tied  tightly above her head.

Within a minute of so she surrendered to the inevitable, moaning and squeezing the device tightly with her thighs. Maybe she thought she could crush the pesky thing, but then what would she use for her next date with M?

“That’s really enough Slave…..why don’t you fuck me now.”

Well, of course I was tempted. My cock had been ready for that since before the Hitachi had been armed and deployed. But I felt I still owed Mistress another one.

“Calm yourself, Mistress…one more and this special operation can move on to the looting and plundering stage.”

She resigned herself to her fate, and I used the tool to slowly bring her to the top again, watching her spill over the side into the thundering waters of another thrashing and moaning climax.

Mission accomplished, I thumbed the tool off, putting it aside for its next deployment.

Mistress was a bit out of it by now, her legs still tossing from side to side a bit, her lead lolling back against the bed. So I neither sought nor received permission to mount her. I simply took her.

Without complaint, I might add. Her cunt was oh so wet and open that it seemed to swallow me whole, with greedy delight,

I could see Mistress I-phone on the bed table. It shook a bit, presumably with the arrival of another message from M, his curiosity on high alert, looking for an update.

I could hear him at home, having dispatched his Icelandic Nemesis on the golf course: “What are those two crazies up to?”

I figured that, in due time, Mistress would thank him for that wake up call.

But he could wait just a bit longer.



.








2 comments:

SometimesSpanked said...

Mmm, glad you got to have some fun with your Goddess!

aisha said...

Whew! That's so hot, Mick. Your Mistress is a lucky woman.

aisha