HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

HNT/ The Return of Abstinence Day


Sin over at “Finding My Submission” asked some question in a comment yesterday about Abstinence Day.  Is it a tradition? Have we mentioned it before? Exactly what does it involve? And what does Mistress get out of it?

Well it’s a tradition in the Collins’ household in the same way that tweeting is: it goes back all the way to the long ago of the fall of 2009, right about the time Slave and Mistress signed their contract.

The notion was that Slave was spoiled: lots of sex, almost “on demand”. And while Mistress likes having sex on most every occasion (setting aside moments like Tuesday night after a long flight home, followed by an hour of stopped dead in Inter-state traffic past midnight, with surly teens grousing in the back, and us wondering how we will ever get up for work in the AM), she believed one good way to exercise control over her Slave was to show him that she (and only she) gets to decide when and if he can come.


The contract provides for “no touching” without her permission. I have come to accept that without difficulty. Though the thought of not being able to touch (even now as I type) does have a certain physical impact, even as I type this.

But, since we do have sex rather frequently, it’s rarely a difficult promise to keep.

The contract also says that I am not allowed to come while having sex without asking for and receiving  her permission. That’s something that is usually granted immediately upon request, though there are occasions when some begging is required.

Mistress does like to hear that desperation in my voice when I am very, very, very close and am struggling to restrain myself.

Abstinence Day was introduced early on in our Contractual relationship as a way to enhance that desperation. Originally the notion was that on Wednesday I would be expected to worship and otherwise serve Mistress with no expectation of my own reward until the following day.

This sometimes created unexpected problems though.

Example: I licked and sucked Mistress on a Wednesday evening, but was required to withdraw and go to sleep afterwards, deferring my own reward until Thursday.

We sleep in a double size bed. Close and cuddly.  But on those occasions, Slave would sometimes sleep fitfully. I would wake at 3 am or so with my cock as hard as rock, poking at Mistress and disturbing her beauty rest. Then, despite my devotion to her, I would find my fingers between her legs, waking her, and appealing to her more generous instincts to allow me access to her sumptuous cunt.

And I can’t ever recall being turned down under those circumstances.

While I suspect Mistress was not happy to lose that precious sleep, she is just too kind to push me out of bed and tell me to come back for her at a more respectable hour.

But it may be that these middle of the night interludes had gotten Mistress off of the Abstinence requirements these last few months.

Which brings me to yesterday.

We woke groggy from our late night of travel, our bodies still tuned to Mountain time. But work duty called.

I offered to worship Mistress after she showered, and she allowed it. I was on my knees, the taste of her clean shaven and nicely scrubbed parts were an excellent complement to my morning coffee. And while she patted my cock in gratification afterwards, I was still so sleepy that I had no problem with deferring my gratification.

Last night, after all of the catch-up at work, I came home to a yard out of control. So I spent some time mowing and weed whacking in  our dank, hot and dirty River City “Air”. After a shower to wash away the grime, I was given the opportunity to pleasure Mistress again, from my knees, as she lay across our bed.

Freshly cleaned and naked, my cock stood out at attention by the time I was done. Mistress was amused, but hardly moved to do anything about it.

“Hmmm….I think something wants me, Slave.”

“Oh, yes.”

“I I like that….one of my favorite benefits of Abstinence Day.”

After dinner and watching the DVR’ed “Christmas Party” episode of Mad Men (sadly, I am old enough to have been to a Christmas Party like that), We retired to bed.

Mistress had hinted that I might be rewarded for good behavior. So my hopes were up.

We both were naked, Mistress laying across the bed, working on her Vanilla Blog.

“Put in your device Slave. But I am going to make you wait at least until I finish this…”

Things were looking up. Hard to imagine that she would be so cruel as to make me use the little white probe and then tell me to wait until morning. Or would she?

“Yes, Mistress,” was all I said.

I slid into bed next to her, cock already beginning to grow from the influence of the probe.

My face rested against her lush and shapely ass. I had initially thought about reading through the Times as she revised and edited away, but somehow her bottom was too tempting.

So I proceeded to rest my head there, using lips and tongue to bathe it with affection.

She wiggled a bit, looking over her shoulder at me.

“Go gently Slave. Don’t distract me with any orgasms until I am done here.”

“Of course, Mistress.”

So close to a reward, I did not want to cross her.

So I respectfully attended to her bottom without overly stimulating her more sensitive parts.

All the while my cock is getting harder.

Finally she was done, folding away her laptop, pressing close to me, laughing at how hard my cock had become.

I used fingers to give her a starter cum as she wriggled against me.

Then, my cock as hard as ever, I asked for permission to slide inside.

“You may, Slave.  But I am still not sure that I will let you come tonight.  Let’s just see how it goes, and don’t ask for permission when it’s too late to stop if I decide to say ‘No’.”

I was happy to take any license granted.

Soon I was pistoning away at her , making sure to deliver the type of orgasm that would put Mistress in an indulgent mood.

After she seemed satisfied, but was still sighing and wriggling beneath me, I was closing in on the point of no return.

“Mistress, can I come?”

“Not just yet, Slave….I’m still considering….”

Argh. Pacing. Close. Back off. Close again.

I was at the point where I would have to go forward or retreat altogether.

I made one last request.

“Pretty Please, Mistress…..”

“Yes….you may  come now, Slave.”


Ahhhh.

And my clever Mistress got a very good and undisturbed night’s sleep.










6 comments:

HEDONE said...

I'll read ALL the text later. For now I just wanted to say...Niiice thigh!

-H

Florida Dom said...

Mistress was certainly kind to her slave. I hope you properly thanked her.

FD

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

It is a nice thigh....all that biking pays off.

and yes, I did express my full appreciation. Mick

aisha said...

Lovely story... sigh... Nothing quite as nice as cuming after you've been denied.

aisha

SometimesSpanked said...

Heck, even I'm breathing hard reading this!! :)
wow!

Good thing you were only *weed* whacking earlier! :)

sin said...

Nice story. And thank you for the answer.