HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

"Mistress is Busy Now."


It was the de facto last day of summer Saturday at the Collins’ household. The last day Molly and Mick would have the house to themselves before the return of the surly teens from some late summer adventures. They start the school year grind on Tuesday.

And we did our best to exploit the fleeting  moment.

First, I had a delicious early morning opportunity to break my abstinence with mistress,  .after completing my homework assignment. After pleasuring her with my mouth, she returned the favor, driving me to distraction with her lips sliding the length of my shaft, as her fingers lightly caressed my balls,  until I was fidgeting with desperation, and begging for the chance to demonstrate how nicely my cock would fill her ravenous cunt.

Fortunately, she was curious about my proposal. It may not have been M’s “special occasion cock” that she yearns for at times, but it seems servicable for every day use.

Then we were up and at it.

We did our grocery shopping.

We rode bikes.

We emptied boxes of detritus left in the basement for far too long. (I forgot all about my treasured  Gore / Lieberman shirt in Hebrew symbols. Now there is a collector’s item).

We made two trips to Goodwill.

We had one of out “picnics” – smoked salmon, goat cheese, fresh local tomatoes and  artisan bread – and watched the new episode of Weeds. (Mary Louise Parker would make a great surrogate Domme, wouldn’t she?)

We napped.

But then it was time for Slave to face the music.

“Go get my supplies, Slave….”

“What ever are you referring to, Mistress?”

“Don’t make me ask twice….”

Of course I knew.

My cock twitched at the thought of what was in store.

It had been a few weeks, after all. And with all that blog and phone talk (with ‘Nilla) about “ass fucking”, Mistress was more than willing to demonstrate who’s ass gets fucked in this household.

(Not that she would not make hers available for M.)

And I must confess I was looking forward to it as well. It was past time for an attitude adjustment – a reminder of my place in our bed chambers -  that only being taken that way can provide.

But just as Mistress was all “kitted up” and ready to take her prize,  the little text message chime on her I-phone binged. And binged again.

It was M, sending cheerful messages with photos of his golf partners attached. He was checking in. But his timing was a tad inopportune.

 “I think he likes to know what I’m up to, Slave.”


That could be arranged.  I decided to play the troublemaker.


I picked up my little cell phone, and aimed it at Mistress as she lay on the bed, waiting for me.

“What are you up to Slave?”

I snapped.

“We might as well show him what you are up to.”

She giggled, as I texted him the photo above, with a report , “Mistress is busy now.”

And soon she was.

I slid down next to her on the bed, kissing, nipping at her full and firm nipples, as her hand worked my cock until I was moaning with need.  It would have been easy for me to come that way….but it would have spoiled the fun.

As my desperation began to peak, she shifted away from me.

“It’s time, Slave. Get in position.”

I rolled onto my stomach, pillow positioned under my hips. She shifted me a bit, to provide the right angle for her assault.

Then her “cock” was sliding into me.

“Do I have that right, Slave.”

“Oh yes, Mistress”, came out somewhere between my moans.

And I was responding the way she likes.

“That’s right, Slave, I like to hear those little whimpering sounds. “

She pumped harder, and soon it was her making the naughty sounds.

She came once, pressing hard, moving her hips side to side too, grinding one out against my cheeks.

And she kept moving afterwards, building herself to another gasping, writhing cum, moaning into my ear, before pulling out and shedding her harness.

“That’s enough for now, Slave….why don’t you insert your probe and get back here and fuck me.”

“Of course, Mistress.”

 I graciously followed her orders. Soon my   cock was pounding into her, so close.  So very close.

It was just about then that the text chime on my phone went off. No doubt a snarky comment from her Master.

“Let’s check that after we’re done here, Slave.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

I hope her inattention to M won’t earn her a punishment.

Not.







4 comments:

sin said...

Wow. This is SO not my thing at all. And yet, it sounds unbelievably hot here. It briefly made me wonder... Thanks for sharing.

aisha said...

Aaaaah, Mick, that's sooo lovely. I'm maybe with Sin here, although I don't know exactly how she feels about it, but I have a ton of ambivalence about getting, um, taken that way. Reading your post, the YES part of me was jumping and down... Thanks!

aisah

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

well I must say it was not something on my list of "to do's", until Mistress got the idea about 18 months ago.

It certainly does keep a Slave in line.

SometimesSpanked said...

mmmm, such a good time getting taken...love it!