HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, August 27, 2010

A Memo to our Western Correspondent

MEMORANDUM


UCTMW ENTERPRISES
RIVER CITY, U.S.A.

From: Mick Collins, Managing Editor

To: M, Western Correspondent
CC: Molly Collins, Publisher / CEO

I wanted to share with you a few developments here at the home office which could be helpful for you in working with our publishing ventures in the 2nd half of 2010.

First, I know our Publisher shares my gratitude for your contributions over these last few months. From my analysis of the available metrics it seems readership does go up marginally when we re-print some of your incisive reporting from out West. Every now and then you get some fan mail which I try to direct to you.

It’s telling that other bloggers, particularly the prolific ‘Nilla seems to have incorporated references to your inimitable style of dom-ing in her own work.

And I have good reason to believe that our Publisher has enjoyed the opportunities she has had to mentor and be mentored by you these last few months. I

n fact, she seems to have left little time for other correspondents she had been grooming. I can recall moments when, she has shut herself away just to have some one on one time coaching with you, behind closed doors. It’s not the typical Publisher who will go out of her way to train and give feedback to a lowly freelance correspondent. She obviously believes you have great potential and even can teach her a thing or two.

Afterwards, when she tells me to come back up to her “office”, she seems pretty wrung out from her exertions, and that Hitachi device next to her “desk” seems to be burning a hole through the wood flooring.

However, I do think there are ways in which we can enhance our working relationship.

The other evening, we were having a conference call with one of our “competitors”, about a potential joint venture, tossing around ideas for potential collaborations, like branded “Mick and Molly” action figures, or a “Vanilla Mom” advice column for the D/s world. During our wide ranging talk, Mistress mentioned a conversation she had with you earlier that day.

“I think I have been pulling back a bit lately. But M says that what I really need is a good spanking.”

‘Nilla laughed in that playfully sexy voice of hers.

“Yes, sometimes that’s the only way to properly adjust a Sub’s attitude.”

I told the two of them that I would be happy to act as your surrogate spanker whenever you felt the need arose. I suppose I could get written up for insubordination, but if I spanked her at your direction, then writing me up would be insubordination on Molly’s part wouldn’t it?

I suppose if it got too confusing we could hire our own HR Consultant to sort it all out. (Maybe our readers could suggest someone?)

At that point Mistress rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, right. And you were the one to skip Switch Day last Sunday!”

At this point, ‘Nilla chimed in.

“Oh really. That’s not nice. It’s hard work to be a Dom all the time. Mistress needs that time off, Mick. I bet she counts on that Switch Day every week”

“Yeah… I know. I guess I was still in sub space Sunday morning after the ass fucking I got Saturday…. It was hard to clear that out of my brain and get up for torturing Mistress.”

By now Mistress was doing that little squirmy thing on the bed. Rolling around, smiling that coy “I need to be fucked” smile. All this talk about you, spanking, and her need to surrender her Domme role from time to time had gotten her natural juices flowing, it seemed.

And of course, where and when Mistress flows, I follow.

So we were soon ringing off with ‘Nilla for a little “post conference” de-briefing.

Hmmmm. Where was I ….

Yes, I was pointing out how much the Publisher appreciates your willingness to engage in those one-on-one mentoring sessions.

Last night, as we were getting ready for bed, and I was following some last minute directions about inserting that little white probe, Mistress reminded me that she was staying home in the morning, and had arranged for one of those little phone conferences with you.

“Where is the Hitachi Slave….I will need it handy in the morning.”

“Oh, sorry Mistress, I had to take it into the shop for repairs. It should be ready b y Monday.”

You should have seen her face. Sometimes, Mistress just can’t take a joke.

Bhy the way, it’s not a joke I would have made, but for the fact that Mistress had already unlocked my cage.

I guess the point of this memo is that we may want to consider closer collaboration as we work with a boss who sometimes can be, how to put it, ….. mercurial.

Mistress plays by her own rules in this dog-eat-dog cyber publishing world, sort of like a hot, female version of Lou Grant. I suppose that explains her success. But still, we need to watch each other’s back in our effort to keep her satisfied.

Example: last night, while we were “conferring” I mentioned the fact that Aisha’s Dom had forbid her any orgasms for 48 hours before their planned weekend get together.

“What if M starts doing that to you, Mistress….would you still let me come, or would you force me to follow the same rules?”

Our speculation seemed to increase our levels of passion as we continued our “meeting”.

But your ears must have been burning.

After we were done doing what Mick and Molly do, she picked up her I-phone and saw your email. She read portions to me. You reminded her of your date in the morning, told her to have the Hitachi and white probe close at hand, and said “no more orgasms for you tonight, Slave.”

“Phew….I guess you got that one just under the wire, Mistress.”

We talked a bit about our schedule this morning. Mistress said, “Don’t forget to come up by 7 if you want sex, Slave.”

Huh?

“You mean you’d let me come, even if you could not.”

“M said no orgasms tonight, Slave. He didn’t say anything about the morning.”

That seemed to me to be a rather narrow reading of your instructions.

“Hmmmm…..I suspect that is not what he intended.”

I picked up my own computer, and sent you an email suggesting that you needed to clarify. But if Mistress was a lawyer, I would hate to be on the other side of her strained contract interpretations.


In any event, we look forward to working with you in the months to come. And remember, when you think the publisher needs a good hard spanking, just give me the word.





8 comments:

aisha said...

O, Mick, I think poor Molly's in for some rude awakenings! I don't know about her Dom, but my Dom wouldn't go for any of that "letter of the law" stuff. And I suspect she wouldn't really accept that from you either, would she?

Maybe she needs a sub mentor... LOL

And I'm sure glad that my deprivation led to conversation that increased yourall's pleasure... Especially since Molly may be in for some hard times. Not in a good way.

aisha

sin said...

Oh Mick, I wouldn't presume to speak for Molly. But here's what I think... you are SO not getting to cum if she is on orgasm restriction. No way, nuh uh.

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Sin: that's exactly the way it went down this morning.

Aisha: that conversation was a good example of smut-ergy.

nilla said...

laughing, just rolling with laughter!

A delightful post, you two superhero's!

tisk @ molly...he didn't say anything about in the MOrning...down that road lies danger....there be dragons there, and they will bite.

nilla

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

We can't match you for Hawt, 'Nilla. but we can go for the laughs.

sin said...

I just wanted to say that if my Dom said "no more orgasms tonight," he would have meant exactly that, "no more TONIGHT." If he meant "no more til further notice" he would have said that. Maybe that makes him "lawyer-y", but he really means what he says, says what he means, so that I don't need to wonder if it's ok.

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Sounds like your Dom has must know that you will freelance if not given very explicit directions.

I think M now knows that Mistress will take advantage unless he makes things very clear to her.

sin said...

Actually I think that he set the rules, set the expectations. If he doesn't set a limit I am free to do it. There are certainly some things where he expects me to use my judgement, but with limits based on time or on meeting conditions he is very clear. Maybe this needs a post back at my place. Or maybe... I'm justifying? Rationalizing?