HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Mistress's Special Request

Saturday night, after that I came down from that lovely ass fucking Mistress gave me, we went to the movies.

We opted for “The Kids are Alright”, a domestic comedy / drama with Julianne Moore and Annette Bening as a lesbian couple with two precocious teens and Mark Ruffalo as their hip, younger, hipster sperm donor.

It comes as no surprise when Ruffalo and Moore end up in bed together, and Mistress and her Slave were, shall we say, “stirred….”

Particularly Mistress.

“I think you liked it when he took her from behind like that, Mistress”.

We were driving home. It was late. And following our afternoon’s activities, neither one of us had plans for more erotic activities.

“He is pretty hot Slave….”

Back at home we settled in, scanning our emails, and catching up with our blogger friends, and then welcomed our surly teen #1, back from her trip North with her boyfriend’s family.

As we settled into bed, I got a whiff of what seemed like Mistress’s arousal.

Hmmm.

I took that as a cue.

“Would you like me to worship, Mistress?”



In all honesty, I was expecting an “I’m good Slave.”

But she surprised me….

“Well I could use a bit of the Hitachi, Slave…..”

I guess I should not have been surprised.

Did the scenes between Ruffalo and Moore get Mistress a tad more jazzed than I expected? Or was it just Power tool withdrawal catching up with her? It had been five whole days since one of those Hitachi assisted dates with M.

I reached over to grab my WMO (weapon of massive orgasm) at the side of the bed.

Mistress was wearing a silky black nightie with white lace cupping her soft and full breasts. As I turned to her, tool in hand, her legs were already spread.

She moaned with a certain gratitude as I pressed the business end of the device against he cleanly shaven mound.

My, she was in need.

And I enjoyed coming to the rescue with the proper equipment.

New TV series idea: Tim, the “Tool Time” guy, but with X- rated equipment.

I worked her with it, as her hips squirmed side to side, her head thrown back.

I reveled in the urgency of the sounds she was making as she worked herself against the churning device, as I nibbled on the nipple that had popped free from that little nightie.

And when she finally came, her hips rising off the bed, sobbing with pleasure, I loved the way her thighs scissored and clutched that little machine for dear life.

Afterwards, I held her tight, as she shuddered a bit with the aftershocks, choosing to take my reward in the morning.

A Slave takes pride in a job well done.










4 comments:

aisha said...

Ahhhhh, yes. I can totally relate to her pleasure. Sigh.

aisha

nilla said...

You two are so horny!

i knew i liked you for a reason!

nilla

sin said...

“Well I could use a bit of the Hitachi, Slave…..” I like that. Maybe I could use a slave with a Hitachi?

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

The thing about the Hitachi is that she can use it either in her Mistress or Sub personas.