HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Still Seeking Our River City Rhythm


Mistress and Slave are struggling a bit to get back into the rhythm of our workaday life back here in River City.

It’s not just the two hour time shift that is disorienting. It’s getting used to the balance of work, child monitoring, and all the annoying social obligations that we can leave behind when we visit our lovely mountain cabin.

So yesterday, Slave woke with Mistress’s alarm, totally missing his “homework” time.  I Hate to let either Mistress or our devoted followers down when there is no update from the Collins’ to clog your blog roll.

That’s not to say that Mistress has been abandoned on the sexual front.

On Thursday we both had empty lunch schedules, and took advantage to have a quick and unhealthy lunch at a local Chili Parlor. (Yes, we do call them that).

But, before hand, Mistress stopped by my office. When she shut the door I knew that she was hankering for some of her Slave’s tongue and lip attention.  I quickly slid an upholstered chair against the door, and spread the juice absorbing blanket across Mistress’s throne. My highest and best use is my knees, lapping up Mistress’s delectable juices.

Yesterday, I woke so late that our morning sexual routine went out the window. But in the shower….Mistress clung to my neck, her head back to rinse away her aromatic conditioner, as my fingers slid through her damp and well scrubbed cunt, delivering a morning quickie.

Mistress is also trying to get on some firmer footing with M this week.

Our vacation and their busy schedules upon our return here seems to have them in a confusing and confounding place.

Here’s my take:

Mistress misses M.  She feels deeply connected to him in a number of ways. He is both a compelling Master and a comfortable and comforting confidant to her.

But at the same time, she is a strong, assertive and independent woman.. She hates to admit to herself that she has grown to depend on some daily communications with him. Or that she misses his sexy and directive voice bringing her to one of those ferocious and consuming orgasms, whether at home, in the car (while I am driving of course) or at the office.


What is a Mistress/slave to do?

Last night on the ride home (the photo shows Mistress in our car last night, her silver jewelry complementing her firm and tanned thighs), Mistress shared a bit of this angst with her slave.

“So I talked to M a bit today, Slave.”

“And?”

“I told him maybe we should back off a bit.”

“And what did he say, Mistress?”

She laughed.

“That I need a good spanking for considering suck a thing…..and I told him that’s the sort of thing he says that that  makes it hard to back off….”

“And did that turn you on, Mistress?”

“Of course it did, Slave.”

We talked about her concerns. They reminded me of some recent blogs by Sin and Aisha concerning how and why they are compelled to seek submission in their relationships.

When I questioned her more she said “Well, it’s not like we are in a real relationship, or anything.”

“But it is a real relationship, Mistress. You talk and share. It’s intimate, not just in the sex department. You like to hear from him regularly, and miss him when you don’t . And I suspect he feels the same. Maybe you don’t physically see one another…,maybe you never will. But it’s still a relationship that brings you pleasure.”

And sure enough, M was texting her even as we were driving home. And those little texts seemed to light Mistress up a tad more than her normal luminosity.

We arrived home. It was still in the 90’s and the air had the quality of a plate of melting jello that had been dumped on a oil splotched driveway.

But we still were determined to ride our  bikes to the local pool, with a chance for mistress to swim some laps.

So after Mistress had a chance to read my “cuckold” blog, while I lapped away at her molten cunt, kneeling at bed side, we saddled up, and headed out.

Later that night, as surly teen 2 camped out downstairs with friends, we finally were in bed, and Mistress’s attention turned to my cock.

“Why don’t you put in your device, Slave. I want a very hard cock tonight.”

And I was happy to deliver. But I thought maybe Mistress could use something special too.

“How would you like me to get out the Power tool, Mistress?”

“Hmmm…..that might be a good idea, Slave.”

It had been awhile. I plugged our WMO (weapon of massive orgasm) on and had it handy at bed side, as I used tongue and fingers to warm Mistress to the task. When I finally flicked it on, she was more than ready, on her back. Legs spread very wide.

I first approached her rosy little clit directly, and she moaned her delight, but then I pulled it away, using the soft white vibrating bulb to caress her inner thighs.

“Are you trying to frustrate me, Slave?”

“Of course, the better the pay-off in the end, don’t you think?”

She did not disagree.

And soon I was back at the place she finds most compelling. By now, her hips were lunging at the tool, her thighs clinging to it for dear life, even as our mouths were locked in the kiss of death.

When Mistress finally came with a deep guttural moan that must have traumatized our cats, her legs seemed to assert a life of their own, knees bent springing from side to side, long seconds after I pulled the tool away and switched it off.

And Mistress was sobbing, tears flowing as I mounted her, filling her with the hard cock that she had ordered up some minutes earlier.

“That was intense, Slave.”

An understatement.

“Yes, Mistress….I like those… Makes me feel that I have served my purpose in your life.”

And if a part of Mistress brain was thinking of words that M has whispered in her ear during orgasms past, that was fine with me.

It was a potent and powerful recipe.

4 comments:

sin said...

I have tons of comments about this one, but might just leave it at this: it sounds like Molly is struggling a tiny bit with her submission. It's hard to submit when conditions are less than ideal.

sin said...

I had lots more to say, so I wrote it on my blog. I hope you don't mind. And I STILL have more to say.

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Always like to provide an an impulse for words, Sin.

nilla said...

i have some thoughts too... imho, Molly is struggling with the "reality" of the relationship. She may well relish the service to a Dom in a physical manner...but i just want to add my 2 cents that service to a Dom/Master long distance can be every bit as "real" as in-your-face.
Molly and Master have worked really hard on this relationship. And i fully, completely understand how a text, a call, something from Him will brighten your day...and make you fearful of ongoing dependence. i totally and completely get that.
whether it is Sir B or D2 who is out of my loop...i miss them. i lean on them, depend on them. Serving them fills me in ways that my day to day life does not. And both relationships, one physical which does not demand submission in my daily life, only during our sexual encounters, and one distance, where my tasks are submission that i do offer daily...are real.


nilla