HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fulfilling the Prime Directive

My hardwired prime directive is to keep Mistress content.

Sure, life presents continuous challenges that even a devoted Slave can’t control – demanding job, moody teens, needy relatives, shitty real estate market, yadda, yadda . But I like to think I perform satisfactorily when it comes to keeping Mistress amused and satisfied when it comes to meeting her sexual and emotional needs, particularly with the help of out Western Correspondent.

(To some extent I give myself a little credit for engaging his assistance, since M found Mistress through this blog).

The last couple of days provide some good examples of how M and I seem to work as one co-ordinated “ Mistress Satisfaction” unit to keep her happy and sated.

Our Monday morning schedule called for an early breakfast meeting for Mistress. She does not like to be rushed in the AM, so there was no time for early morning sex. But I made sure that she had a refreshing orgasm as we showered, using fingers to slide between those molten lips, as warm water ran down our bodies. Mistress did a nice little shudder and moan as she clung to me, letting the aftershocks settle as she rinsed the conditioner from her thick, dark hair.

It was one meeting after another for her that day. Then, at 5:30, we were off to a political fundraiser. We were sitting at a table listening to the bloviators run on far too long, when Mistress leaned over holding her I-phone in her hand.

“M was very attentive today, Slave, even though I probably did not give him enough time to talk.”

“How so, Mistress.”

“Well, I was sitting in my office and this picture of his cock popped up….a texted cock.”

“Would you like to share?”

“If you want, Slave.”

She fingered the screen for a moment, and there it was, thick, hard, veins protruding.

“Hmmmm. And how does this effect you Mistress…. What does he want you to do when you get the cock shot?”

“It’s a little ….disturbing….distracting, Slave. And I think he wants me to return the favor….go somewhere and take a cunt shot to send to him.”

“And did that happen today, Mistress?”

“Not today….too busy. Maybe only once or twice a week.”


I imagined Mistress off in some bathroom stall. Juicing up her naughty parts with her well manicured fingers, for the purpose of titillating our Western Correspondent. Then I expressed silent gratitude that I was not wearing my cock cage.

“It’s a little unfair, Mistress. Because of my “no touch” rule, I can’t send you hard cock shots.”

“But I get to see yours all the time, Slave….and those pictures I get of you in the cage…they’re just as much a turn on.

Hopelessly distracted by now from the self-absorbed blather of the candidates, we found an exit and headed home for some much needed worship time.

Tuesday morning, Mistress was not so rushed. So we had the opportunity to make love before heading to work.

And just after lunch, Mistress stopped by my office for some mid-day worship.

We have gotten pretty efficient when it comes to a Mistress drive by at my office.

She breezes in.

“Hello, Slave.”

I close the door, slide the “throne” against the door.

“Hi, Mistress. You’re are looking particularly good today.”

I spread the maroon blanket.

She sits, then wriggles out of her undies.

By now I am on my knees, and begin my oral devotions.

Soon Mistress is shuddering, her legs wrapping themselves around my neck, pulling me closer to her.

We chat a bit then.

“My, look how big I am down there, all puffed up and out.”

True, her clit was all red, swollen, popped up between those lovely lips.

“Maybe we could take a photo for M?”

“It’s almost too obscene, Slave.”

Instead, I went to work again with my lips and tongue, giving her one more orgasm for the road.

Later, on the drive home, Mistress said she heard from M as she walked back to her office after her mid-day frolic with me.

“He sent another cock picture, Slave. Then he called. He wanted to make sure I was well taken care of.”

Then she repeated their cute conversation:

“Let me guess, morning sex?”

“Check”.

“Worship?”

“Check. And then a cock picture from you….”

“Check….”

Mistress’s text message chime went off, as we were getting within a few minutes of home.

“It’s M, Slave, he wants to know if I can call….”

“Of course you can, Mistress…”

(It’s nice of her to ask, but she hardly needs the Slave’s permission).

They chatted and I could hear Mistress’s end of the conversation. They were talking about our readers’ comments on how Mistress should be handled on our switch days. M seemed to agree with those of you who propose more begging, more orgasms, just plain more.

Mistress was beginning to squirm.

Yes, squirm. Cute.

“Slave, M says maybe we should ask our readers if I should have to suffer through more orgasm denial …. Would they suggest 2 days, 3 days?”

“I don’t have authority to do that for more than 24 hours, Mistress…”

But I suppose M would, wouldn’t he? So let us know what you think.

By now we were pulling into the drive. And M had one more “request”.

“He wants a photo after you worship, Slave.”

So within few minutes, I found myself on my knees, yet again, snapping a photo of Mistress, fresh from a couple of orally administered orgasms, legs spread in her obscenely insouciant way. And then she texted that shot obediently off to her Master.

Not long after we got his rather pithy response.

“Fucking Hot, Molly.”

I think Mistress was pleased.

And so the sun set another day on the Collins’ household, with what I hoped was a satisfactory performance of Slave’s prime directive.






8 comments:

sin said...

I think denial is hot for Molly - really hot - but I think she will go crazy after more than a day. 3 days!

beingaisha said...

I think at least two days would be a good experience for her... lol. But maybe i'm just mean and a little jealous of all those orgasms she gets. i mean, really. Just popping into your office for service. Sigh... Ok, i won't be jealous. But, still.

nilla said...

orgasm denial sux. it just simply sux.

3 days is ...forever when you're used to coming...whenever.

But the after-denial orgasm?

O.
My.
Gawd.

three days for sure!


nilla

mamacrow said...

yeah, what Nilla said!

sin said...

So... there it is Molly. Advice from the mean girls. Now. I think another question would deal with orgasm denial for Mick and how long that should last. Don't you?

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Boy, you guys are tough! Will need to address this tomorrow. Mick

Carlie said...

Three days for Molly - at least!

Hey Mick....can you sleep in the cage? Just wondering....

mamacrow said...

Now THERE's a thought, Just a Taste!