HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

HNT / To Deny or Not to Deny?

Between ‘Nilla’s latest chapter in her “Mountain” opus, and M’s suggestion on these pages that we poll our little claque of opinionated readers on whether and to what length Mistress should endure orgasm quarantine, we had a lot of chatter going yesteday in Collins-ville, and with our Western Correspondent.

M even turned up briefly among ‘Nilla’s comments with a few choice, rare words, describing himself (quite accurately) as our underproductive and overpaid “Western Correspondent”. I wonder if it’s possible for UCTMW, LLC to collect a syndication fee from ‘Nilla as a way to recoup our investment in his lofty monthly salary.

First, on the subject of ‘Nilla’s little work of speculative fiction.

I confess that the thought of a certain Slave being taken that way by his Mistress in front of one of her male admirers sent a certain twitch through me. Is it the humiliation that I crave? Part of the whole cuckold thing? I do get a certain grovel-ly delight when Mistress asserts herself that way. The experiment with the cage on while being ass fucked over the weekend was …..Wow-ish.

So yes, ‘Nilla. That works.

But the last few passages. Involving the Slave’s mouth and M’s “special occasion cock”? That generated a big fat yuck among the three of us. Not to say that those who are into it, shouldn’t be into it. Who are we to judge when it comes to sexual behaviors not involving unwelcome conduct or kids?

It’s just that M and I both are pretty darn hetero; and Mistress herself likes to think that both his cock and my mouth would be attending solely to her should we ever find ourselves together.

Nonetheless, I certainly got a kick out of our fans’ interest in my well being over ‘Nilla’s posting.

On to the subject or orgasm denial.

Mistress thought it was oh, so nice of you all to suggest how she would benefit from 2 0r 3 days of denial.

When I texted her mid-day that “Everyone seems to be voting for days of denial, Mistress”

Her rather clear response was “No Way.”

Of course, I don’t have the authority to impose suck a sentence. At most my contract would be limited to our 24 hour switch day.

You sub-sisters will have to lobby the Western Correspondent if you want to see a longer sentence imposed.

And while it might be amusing to deny Mistress on Switch Day - to tease, torment, bring her tight up to the edge, and leave her hanging – I would lose the special thrill I get to watch her crash over and through that last barrier. So it would be self-denial as much as denial for her.

An interesting concept now that I think of it…. I suppose that might be kind of fun….. let’s think about it a while.

I agree with ‘Nilla who talked about how orgasm denial sucks, but when you have that first post denial explosion, it seems like it was worth the wait. Almost. When Mistress has denied me for a 24 hour or 26 hour period, I am crazy frustrated. And she seems to enjoy that clearly manifested need I have for her.

But she seems to have let our Abstinence Days fade away in the last few months. It’s usually 2 or 3 a day here in the Collins’ household for her devoted Slave. Maybe she’s going with the theory that lots or orgasms keep me docile and obedient. If so, it’s certainly working.

I would be remiss not to say that all that commentary yesterday did get Mistress worked up. When we got home from work, she was quite insistent on her pre-dinner worship, and then, after dinner, we settled in for a long and mutually pleasing session in our bed, with my little device required.

“Put it in Slave…. I like what it does to your cock.”

And so that she gets the proper balance, Mistress plans to leave for work a little later than normal, so she can fit in a phone therapy session with our Western Correspondent, assisted by her trusty Hitachi.

Now I’m heading upstairs to wake her. The question I haven’t answered yet is whether I should let her horniness build for her call with M, or get a little re-work action in for myself.

Tough call.


7 comments:

beingaisha said...

Hey, Mick,

I hope I didn't offend you with any of my comments - I was just trying to be funny you know...

As for your Mistress and the orgasm denial question - she says "no way" to 2 or 3 days denial - LOL - are you - is she - telling us THAT'S a "hard limit" for her? Let me stir the pot a little more - sister subs - what do ya'all think about that? {giggles}

aisha

sin said...

Hmmm... You guys have tons of sex. I suppose you know that but wow.

I was one of the ones who wondered if Mick's self esteem had taken a beating yesterday at Nilla's place. I think I wondered if the combination of the ass fucking and cock sucking had rattled anyone in the 3M-trio. It sounds like not, which is good.

I find it interesting that the cuckolding is such a positive thing for you Mick.

And would I lobby the Western Correspondent? Well maybe just to draw him into the discussion more? So ok, sure, how do we lobby him?

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Aisha- love your comments. all are taken in the spirit intended. as for "hard limits", I am sure there have been times on the misty past when Mistress did not have one for 2 or 3 days. But not having one and being told you can't have one are different things, as you have come to know yourself.

Sin- as for lobbying the Western Correspondent, I know he reads your blog and ours as well, so feel free to try to twist his arm. there are several ways to skin a cat.

and Mistress thinks I may have way too much self esteem - "too cocky" is the way she has put it. So bringing me down to size from time to time is probably good therapy.

nilla said...

Thank you for taking my story as just that...sexual fiction meant to titilate, but not harm, my blog friends.

and you two are.

nilla
ps...still going to lobby for the 2 day hold...
*laughs*.....

Carlie said...

Well fuel to the fire Mick - I thought that the MandMandM triad might enjoy this

http://www.thetoy.co.uk/

for some fairly obvious reasons.

I for one would petition M because the orgasm at the end for Molly will BLOW her MIND! Sooooooo worth it!

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

That does sound like a rather useful device. Will have to have M check into it. (We are in an old mansion now where Mistress went to college....she's on the phone with M as a warm up to our sex tonight.)

But I will make sure he knows that you all are prepared to lobby him for orgasm denial...

Misty said...

I don't know if it's possible to give her much more sex, but my favorite way to deny a slave is to make him give himself five to seven (or more) orgasms per day for a week or longer. Then totally cut him off. ;) It seems to work better when they're used to being over-orgasmed for a while first! (just a hint!)
(great blog!)

~Misty