HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

HNT / Cage Day


Yesterday morning, after my homework was done, I went upstairs to Mistress, was was still sound asleep. That late night  dinner with friends had taken it’s toll. But once her eyes adjusted she was happy to read and amused by some of my allusions to our Western Correspondent.

Once the worshipping was done, she reached for my cock, that was already firming up for her.

“Oh good… the ring is already on.”

Her fingers explored, twisting through my fur, sliding around the hard steel ring that by now was gripping my enlarged cock and balls in a rather cruel embrace.


Oh, Yeah. It was on.

It had been a while since we had fucked with it on, and I thought that was on the morning’s agenda.

“Hmmmm… Slave. It’s already so hard. But it’s Wednesday, isn’t it?  Isn’t that supposed to be your abstinence day.”

“Uhhhh…. Usually you give me warning Mistress ….. time for me to adjust my expectations.”

If I had known it was abstinence day, I might have been worshiping with a little more mental reservation – thinking about who hometown team might be meeting in the playoffs – rather than contemplating the rich reward of plunging into her.

Of course, she was just teasing.

“You know I’m not that cruel, Slave…. Here, come fuck me.”

She rolled onto her back, using the fingers still clinging to me  to guide me to her target.

I think she likes me fucking her with the ring on..  Once the blood flows into that cock, hardening it, making the ring tighter, it does not retreat easily. So Mistress knew she was in for a nice ride. And I knew it would take some considerable energy and focus to get me over the top.

So when I was finally asking for her permission to come, and she agreed, with  her sweet “Yes, My Slave”, I exploded with a groan that startled the poor cat, and came in a series of spurts that pushed my humble seed through the constricting steel ring that gripped me.

Yowser.

Once I showered, I presented myself to Mistress, with the cage now affixed to the steel ring. She snapped the lock closed with a precocious smile, and kissed me goodbye as I headed  off to work. Mistress lingered for a bike ride, catching a ride downtown later in the morning  with a male friends. Somehow she had persuaded him to pick her up a pumpkin latte for the drive.

She can be very persuasive.

Later at work, hoping to distract Mistress and remind her of her grip on me, I closed my office door, dropped my trousers, and sent her a shot via text message of my humbled cock, locked away in it’s steel cage.

Her response “yummy”.

Aisha did a thoughtful blog yesterday on the role of pain in this sort of relationship.  And in response to a comment, she asked about the pain that my cage can induce.

Of course, should my cock become hard inside that sucker: that’s pain. Yow. But normally I can use my brain to control that. Mind over fleshy matter.  But Once Mistress, when traveling, had me sleep in the cage (it might have been the old, plastic CB 2000 model), and a dream or some other stimulus caught me unawares. I woke up with a very big ouch, the ring around my balls and the plastic sheath digging deeply into throbbing flesh that had acquired a life of it’s own.

Thankfully, that little experiment has not happened again. But if Mistress ever wanted to really punish me,  that would be the way to do it.

Wearing the cage to work or to a social event is a very nice reminder of her control over me: it’s never really out of mind. It can pinch, bind, require a little adjustment to reduce that minor discomfort. And of course, there is the way one had to pee. All reminders that Mistress is in charge.

Aisha, if we ever join you and Sir D for one of those little “meet and crops”, or whatever you call them, I suspect Mistress will want to keep me in that cage. She will want to know I am securely tucked away, in case something (or someone) catches her eye and distracts her for w while. And yes, should I witness something that gets the better of my mental “governor”, things could get very discomforting.

But it does sound like lots of fun.

By the way, today’s illustration is my Slave’s eye view, prior to worshipping Mistress when we arrived home last night. I must have done a good job, since she removed my cage not long after.

5 comments:

sin said...

That's a very alluring shot of Mistress Molly. I had been sure from the title of the post that the picture would be on Mick in the cage, and I won't say that I was disappointed, but maybe just a little.

This is very interesting with what you have to say about pain, limits and restrictions. And your acceptance of them.

beingaisha said...

Thanks for information - saved me from having to ask all kinds of questions later! It is really interesting, and seems like it'd be a turn on, even while it encourages you not to get turned on. What a typical lifestyle kind of experience! Too cool.

aisha

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

I forgot to mention how Mistress responded to my text / cage photo:

"Yummy".

BTW, Mistress approves all photos posted on this blog. Many get lost on the cutting room floor.

nilla said...

a lovely portrait from the slaves view!

and a nice explanation of how the cage works on your mind (and your body, but truly your mind is a caged as your cock, yes?)

tucking that info away....

nilla
Happy HNT!

Carlie said...

I love that photo!!!

Great post Mick!