HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Public / Private


Earlier this week, the delightfully deviant ‘Nilla had one of her compelling stories on the theme of what lurks beneath the surface of seemingly normal folks at a busy restaurant. Her story seemed like the long opening scene in a Robert Altman movie, if he had made them X-rated and with a D/s tilt.

Well, Molly and Mick had one of those mornings yesterday, hopefully worth sharing, but with the names and titles veiled for the sake of preserving  anonymity.

I was hosting a political fundraising breakfast at my office for a local Congressman. The special guest was a Leader of his party, an older gent in his late 60’s with a national reputation, and the ability to turn a phrase and slap a back that has been lost to the pols of subsequent generations.

The large conference room was overflowing – it was a good turnout, showing the closeness of the race and the urgency of victory to those of us writing checks.

AS the room filled, Mistress arrived, decked out in a navy power suit, tasteful jewelry, bare legs and heals. And of course heads turned.  Naturally, Mistress was the most fetching woman in the room. But then most of us there were males - professionals, businessmen, bankers, lobbyists – decked out in our business regalia.
Mistress is well known to many of these fellows, some of whom have seen her in and at River City civic life for decades.

But familiarity hardly breeds indifference in this case. Mistress’s long legs, dark flowing hair, confident demeanor were getting her plenty of attention as she worked the opposite side of the room where I was standing.

It’s moments like those that make me particularly proud to have Mistress by my side, knowing that more than a few men lingering with her, holding her hand a bit longer than necessary, letting their eyes drift away from her face to appreciate the swell of her breasts, were probably wondering, “what does old Mick have going for him that lands a babe like her.”

Of course, it’s a question I have long asked. Another mystery.

By now the room was full, and as the host it was my job to quite the crowd and introduce the Congressman who would introduce our special guest.

I handled that honor with the sort of confidence and bravado that comes from more than a few years of public speaking, then stood back to let the politicians do their bloviating.

The Leader deployed a well worn but effective rhetorical trick of turning to me, patting me on the back from time to time as he made his points, and referring to me by name as a sort of straw everyman. He was doing a good job of puffing me up even more than I might otherwise be.

Mistress was across the room from me, smiling, nodding her approval.

But of course, she knew something about me that the rest of the crowd did not.

Beneath my blue suit I had on the stainless steel cage, it’s ring tightly gripping my balls above the base of my cock. Since we were driving separately, she directed me to wear it before I suited up, for the second day in a row.

Was it me, or were Mistress’s eyes focused below my belt buckle for a moment. Her glance reminded me that I was her Slave, despite all the bravado I was showing to my colleagues and the two Congressman, despite all the blandishments of the Leader.

And of course, that little glance put me in my place, and sent a little lightning bolt through my cock, making it twitch against the tight confinement of its cage.

Afterwards, we posed for pictures on our “deck” ( nice view, more than 20 stories above River City) with the two Congressmen, and it was hard not to notice that the Leader was enchanted with Mistress, making sure he knew her name. I think he was a little disappointed, or maybe impressed, to learn she was taken.

Yes, he seemed to be that sort of Pol. Mistress has had a few encounters with those types over the years.

When the crowd finally left, Mitress and I adjouned to my office, where she had left her purse.

“Would you like worship, Mistress?”

“I thought you’d never ask, Slave.”

I pushed her “throne” against the door, she slid off her undies, hiked up her dress, and I knelt for her, inhaling the alluring aroma of her clean shaven folds.

“It’s fun to see you all important in a situation like that, Slave.”

“I’m glad you were amused, Mistress.”

“But what makes it more fun is knowing that such an important guy is really just my Slave.”

Yikes.  Another jolt to the caged cock.

It would be a long day.



4 comments:

sin said...

I love that it's when she puts yuo in your place that you get a jolt to your cock. Being submissive to her excites you, and then you feel the restriction that she imposes. Right?

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Yeah. You got it.

EsEm said...

You have a great balance of public and private play, means you have a wonderful Mistress. Worship her well.

nilla said...

And my little story was merely to demonstrate that we all have layers, many layers that arenot always seen.

Those that know however, will always give us a jolt...whether it is a caged cock, or a restricted pussy...

nilla
ps i wrote that story 2 weeks ago and am delighted to see it come to fruition!