HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tables Turned

One of the amusing things about the little Triad involving the Executive Editor (Mick), the Publisher/ CEO (Molly) and our Western Correspondent (M) here at UCTMW Enterprises, LLC is the potential for two of our triumvirate ganging up on the third, often when it’s least expected.

Take Labor Day. Mistress had a long busy weekend, and was hoping for a day off.

“All that biking. All those orgasms, Slave. My parts hurt….they need a good 24 hour break.”

Of course it was not my idea that she call M on our long tedious ride home through Indiana.

And M had different ideas.

She shared her “parts hurt” story with him.

He was unimpressed.

First I heard the whining.

“No, M….I just can’t …. I’m sore. I need a day of rest.”

Then I was enlisted to provide support.

“Slave, he wants me to have another orgasm. He says without sex it’s going to be a really boring ride….”

“Who’s the boss, Mistress?”

“Slave’s backing you on this M… I can’t believe it….”

Right.

“He says he wants me to take off my underwear. Now.”

And of course, despite her complaints, she was following his orders, just like the good little slut she aspires to be for him.

My right hand was enlisted to help her wriggle free from her tight black knickers.

And soon she was spinning away with her left hand, teasing open the lips that were so tender only moments ago, filling the Collins-mobile with the musky aroma of her arousal once again.

He orgasm came quickly as she listened intently to the little smutty fantasy M was spinning for her. She made sure both of us could her little moans of release. And I had the extra benefit of seeing her hips and thighs thrash as she gripped her hand tightly.

“You two….I can’t believe you made me do that….”

And I took over there, sliding my right hand between her legs as she continued to talk to M about his plans for the balance of the day.

“Just so you know, M, you’ve got Mick started now…..he’s working on me with a hand between my legs.”

I could hear his laugh. And soon her could hear Mistress coming again.

And he was right, it did make our drive home much less boring.

But the table can turn when it comes to ganging up, as this particularly humiliating photo demonstrates.

Mistress woke up Tuesday morning from an ugly dream.

In the shower she explained the details: it involved the woman that came between us, briefly, while we were doing our commute. That incident led to my surrendering control to Mistress, and out contract. But she is still here in River City, much to Mistress’s annoyance. And her presence still haunts Mistress….

I know there is not much I can do about it, other than be loyal and serve Mistress well. But it can still be painful for her.

On the way home, after a stressful day at work for both of us, Mistress’s dream came up again. It was still bothering her. I suggested that she should consider a proper punishment for me to help her externalize and release her anxiety.

“Hmmm. You have a point Slave…Maybe I need a consult.”

She picked up her I-phone, and tapped away. I knew Mistress had talked with M about her bad dream, so he was filled in.

“I’m asking M if you should get a spanking tonight….”

Oops. I guess I should have kept my ideas to myself.

Sure enough, by the time we got home, Mistress had her response.

“Absoulutely, give him that spanking.”

Mistress even laid the riding crop across the bed, took a photo and texted it to M.

And after dinner, and my assistance to Surly Teen #2 with her American History homework (The Quakers got a bad rap), Mistress told me to strip and insert my little white probe.

Naturally, I followed her orders.

She had on a brief cream colored nightwear outfit that made her look particularly alluring. But the “allure” would have to take a momentary backseat to stern, avenging Mistress.

On your stomach, Slave, on the middle of the bed.

She already had the crop in hand.

“Tell me why you deserve this punishment, Slave?

“because of that disturbing dream, Mistress. I take responsibility.”

“Exactly….you’re getting 10 for that….”

And I got them alright, 10 stinging slaps at my bottom. I whined a bit after the 4th, muffling my pitiful little groans into a pillow.

And when the blows hit my bottom, my ass clenched involuntarily around that little devious probe, sending a jolt to my cock. Clever, Mistress. Very clever.

After those 10 strokes, Mistress was not quite done.

“You deserve a few more Slave…. Why do you think that is?”

My butt was throbbing a bit, and I was at a loss for what might be adding to my punishment.

“Not sure Mistress …. Failure to turn off the bathroom light”.

She hates it when I do that.

“No….you were not attentive enough today when we were at work…. I expect to hear from you more….particularly after that bad dream.”

“Yes Mistress….”

She landed another 10 or so solid blows.

But the worse was next.

Stay there, Slave. I’m going to take a picture you are required to post. Our readers shouldn’t just have to look at my pink bottom.”

Argh. Now that is painful.

“But you’re bottom is so much more attractive than mine….”

(And I suspect drives out hit count up ever time it’s smooth and sensuous curves appear on these pages).

“There will be no wiggling out of this….I expect to see it on the blog tomorrow morning, Slave.”

She clicked. And I suspect M got a copy too, just to prove that she had taken him up on his suggestion (command?).

Afterwards, Mistress had seemingly exorcised the demons of that dream. She was very affectionate and attentive once she told me to roll over, driving me to distraction with her mouth, and then allowing me to fuck her. And the pre-coital punishment seemed to make my ultimate explosion – with her permission of course – all the more intense.

But now I have to post that damn picture.


Double Argh.




7 comments:

sin said...

Oh Mick, I'm sure hardly anyone will notice the photo of YOUR nice tight ass. Thank Mistress Molly for us will you?

It's also nice, the part where Molly types to M that he has you started now too, the synergy of that.

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Sin: I passed on your thanks to Mistress. She seems happy to entertain you and our lurkers.

Thank god for the photo editing tools in my Mac.

sin said...

You EDITED?? I'm shocked. Does Mistress know this shocking thing?

mamacrow said...

I was just about to ask you what you're worried about and that you have a great butt, when I read that you photoshoped it? edited it? AIRBRUSHED it?! NOOOOOO!

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Thanks for the compliment. And the comment. I only did some colorizing to make the hair on those legs not so scraggly looking.

beingaisha said...

I loved the picture. with or without colorizing.

And the story is really hot. The crop laid out on the bed. The prescribed numbers - and then more. The "stinging slaps..." Aaaaah, nice. Well, particularly since it was you for real and not me.

I like M's involvement too - although I keep thinking it's going to boomerang on Molly one of these days...

aisha

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Yes.... there's always the opportunity to boomerang.

ANd having to see my bottom on display remains rather humiliating, which I suppose its why I was required to post it. and aren't we still waiting to see that photo your D took of you?