HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

HNT / Mystery

Summer really is over.


 Sure. it's still in the 90's here in River City, but after Labor Day the folks at work, and our clients, actually expect us to be engaged, in action, at our office, answering phone calls and emails, blah, blah, blah.

So Molly and Mick are in a bit of a state of shock. Early morning conference calls, breakfast meetings, this morning a political fundraiser starting at 8 am. It all cuts into our "Have frequent, exotic sex and blog about it time."

So pardon this morning's brief entry.


 But I figure those of you who follow our adventures  still deserve your morning fix (as well as a glimpse of Mistress's alluring bottom, so much more shapely than my own).

Since We drove separately yesterday, I was locked away in my stainless steel cage, to provide Mistress with a better sense of security. And, yes, Sin. it is a little painful. I am disciplined enough to control involuntary attempts at an erection while caged, but sometimes, that damn ring binds and pinches, and if I haven't had an orgasm in a while, it seems my balls get full making the ring even tighter.  Ouch. I am conscious of it all day long. And sometimes, when it fades into the background, I might get a text from Mistress to the effect of "how is the cage slave?" or "glad my cock is locked away, Slave."

Those seem to give me a little jolt down there which makes it pinchy all over again. So, after I worshiped Mistress last evening when we arrived home, I was very grateful that she unlocked me.

After a bike ride, we made a little grazing dinner and sat down to watch a netflix movie. It was a strangely amusing indie flick with Helen Hunt playing a scrawny 39 year old school teacher desperate to make  a baby.

As we sat in the dark in our living room, Mistress was next to me, her legs spread, no undies, her dress hiked up around her waist. I must have been casually using my fingers to stroke her cunt. It was a sort of unconscious thing. I was not working with the purpose of making her come, just keeping her warmed up for what I hoped would be more purposeful activity once the movie was over.

Then on came a scene where Helen Hunt and Mathew Broderick, the childish husband who had left her early in the movie, have a fumbling, almost slapstick sex scene in the back of an old dumpy Toyota.

Hunt is on her back, across the seat, Broderick is sort of humping her, and comes prematurely, making a mess of his chinos, at least so it seemed.

And suddenly, Mistress was coming too, against my slowly moving fingers, moaning, jerking her hips, squeezing my hand tightly with her thighs.

Huh?

"Did you just come, Mistress?"

"Uhhh....yeah, Slave. What did you think that was?"

So the mystery was this: what was it about that odd hardly sexy sex scene that tipped Mistress over the edge. Helen? Mathew? Or some flashback to some high school back of the car sex?

Any thoughts, dear readers?  Mistress has clammed up on the subject.

4 comments:

sin said...

I am sure that the biggest factor was your fingers. But Matthew might have played a part too.

Thanks for answering the q about the cock cage. I had never even thought of one before reading your blog and so of course I have questions.

nilla said...

@sin...*snorts out a laugh* you have questions?

mick...maybe you're overanalyzing here...as Freud said...sometimes a cum is just a cum.

and i mean...Matt Broderick, yanno? (giggles!)

if someone was stroking my bits, movie or no movie...well, i'm sure you know what the outcum of that would be...

BTW...Brady was in a car accident an hour ago in Boston...no update as yet...egads.

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

'Nilla:

I think Tom should be parked in intensive care through Sunday.

Sin: always happy to answer questions. Particularly when I am hard pressed for anything amusing to write.

as for Matthew, the strange thing is that Colin Furth was also in the movie, with that cool accent and more of a Mick like bod (full sized)and Mistress did not come during a much hotter sequence involving him and Helen....
so maybe it was the back seat of the car that sent Mistress over the precipice.

beingaisha said...

I'm thinking it was the back seat of the car, and of course, your magical touch. For whatever that's worth. lol