HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Riding


This has to  be a quick post. I have to wake Mistress at about 7 am. We are embarking on a 50 mile bike ride this am in the rather crisp wind -off -the -lake air here with 5000 or so other crazies.

And, picking up on Aisha’s blogs of the last 12 hours– I probably should be punished. 

I let myself fuck Mistress far too long last night, and now I know what’s going to happen:  overly tenderized female flesh, pressed against a bike seat -Particularly a cold weather bike seat – is going to be uncomfortable for her. Very uncomfortable.

In fairness to me – not that I deserve fairness – it’s not all my fault. M started it.

As we were preparing for bed around 10 pm, he texted Mistress, wondering if she was available for a call. And the text came with a photo of his hard cock.

“I have a feeling M wants a little more of that action from the other night, Slave.”

She considered not responding. Right. For about 10 seconds. Then she was asking for my cell phone with it’s clearer signal.

They chatted for a while. I was there on the bed next to her, laptop open, splitting my attention between their smutty little verbal foreplay and Aisha’s very hot fantasy about punishment at a school for Subs and Doms. (I can imagine the tables turning with male subs being taught how to use their own tongues and lips better, Aisha).

But soon it was hard to resist fully engaging with Mistress’s squirming cunt.

“He’s down there again, M …. And I didn’t even have to ask this time.”

“Slave, M wants you to ‘stick my finger up my little asshole’… those are his exact words.”

Naturally, I complied.  And very quickly Mistress was moaning to her first orgasm, making sure M knew all about it.

The rest was a long and epic blur.

At one point, she is fondling my cock, sucking it, but also telling M….”This is exactly what I like, one hard cock in my hand, another hard one on the phone.”

She rode me to orgasm, filling M in on the details. And at some point, did that all over again.

I fucked her, rested, fucked her some more. All the while she was very curious about how M’s cock was doing.

It seemed to be doing well.

I was flattered when Mistress murmured into the phone, “I love it when my slave fuck’s me, M.”

And I had no problem when she pouted a bit about how she would like M to be doing the fucking some day. Or called him “Master” in that husky wanton voice that seemed quite desperate for both of us.

At one point I left the bed to visit the bathroom, and get a drink of water. Hydration was becoming an issue. When I came back, Mistress was vigorously rubbing herself to yet another orgasm. I took a few photos, and will make sure M gets a choice one to see what his compelling words wrought.

Was it hours by the time we were done? I just recall Mistress signing off at some point, exhausted…. But letting me fuck her some more, before giving me clearance to come.

Epic, M. Epic.

But now I have the sad task of waking sleeping beauty, and reminding her that she has 50 miles to ride…. That is gonna be one sore tush at the end of the day.



3 comments:

SometimesSpanked said...

Nice to be pleasing your Wife while M directs the events.. Good luck on the ride today!! My Wife is going on a similar distance ride today... while I clean (well, or play here...must want to be punished!!). I have a 12 mi run planned myself, as I try to stay svelte for Wife's needs.
Good luck tonight!

beingaisha said...

Mick - I LOVE this! Hope the bike ride goes well, and hope that you don't get - um, do get? - punished tonight when youall get home. You know, however that works for you... LOL

And I have to admit, I just can't get upset about your Mistresses sore female parts, given how they got that way. Nope. Not a bit sorry for her...

aisha

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Thanks for the good words...we made it through our 50 mile trek. Mistress is a bit tender. this may be an unanticipated abstinence day for both of us...Now it's back in the car to River City!