HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

HNT / Mistress Exercises Her Sub Side Impulses

The photo was taken during a pre-Thanksgiving road trip for some early season skiing in southern Colorado. I remember it coming at the height of Mistress’s infatuation with E, the former college lover who popped up one day in her inbox, but turned out to be, shall we say, rather shallow. Entries from last November will bring you up to date with that backstory.

But E did arouse Mistress’s interest in the whole submission thing, which we worked to a mutual sexual lather. And I recall that day, and our night in a low rent road side motel near Pagosa Springs, as a “can you believe this shit” extravaganza. Six times in 24 hours. It may be a record that we will never even try to challenge again.

Well, never say never.

The picture came up last evening after Mistress was paging through her E collection to send some choice shots to our Western correspondent, her new Master, M.

She showed me her selection. This one draped over a picnic table surrounded by fall snow in a high mountain pass; another shot of her tied to lounge chair on the patio at our Western undisclosed location, collecting some rays last summer. She was doing her best to entice M, make him crazy, as crazy as she has become.

How crazy you ask?

Yesterday, we drove to work separately. As she was walking to her car, about to head home, she called me at my office.

“Well you may not approve of this, Slave….but I have an interesting story for you.”

“I can’t imagine that I would not approve, Mistress….but now I am very curious.”

“Do you want to know now, or when we get home?”

“How about a preview, Mistress?”

“Well….let’s just say that I got him off from the office, Slave.”

“And you?”

“Me too, Slave….”

Argh.

“Well since I have the cage on, and it’s feeling very tight already, maybe you should save the details until later, Mistress.”

As it turns out I got home before she did. She had to make a pit stop for nail maintenance. But my mind had her on the phone with M, debriefing, or maybe even re-enacting their afternoon adventure.

I was up in our room when Mistress climbed the stairs, chatting casually on the phone.

She smiled at me.

“It’s our friend, M”, she said to me, giddy with a certain sexy delight.

Then, back into the phone, “Well I need to tend to my husband, now….. talk to you later. I will look at the map….maybe we can find somewhere in between….”

The door closed, Mistress, had that needy look. My cage was unlocked. (At last).

I heard the additional details on my knees, my face parked between Mistress’s legs. She was already wet and ready for me.

They involved Mistress sequestered in a private loo at her office.

“Did you go there because he required it, Mistress?”

“Yes, Slave…he insisted.”

“And did he ‘handle’ himself too, Mistress?”

“Yes, Slave. I could hear him as he came. He was very vocal.”

I suspect he was.

“He had me take a picture, Slave. And he sent me one too.”

Sure enough. Later she showed me the photos on her I phone, texted back and forth: her open lips; his cock.

She has it bad.

After Mistress came, she wanted my cock.

“Let me suck it Slave.”

She did, with long slow strokes along its hard shaft, as I stood there beside the bed.

I was aching for her.

And it was still Abstinence day.

And all the talk and her warm mouth made me all the more desperate for her.

“Maybe I should make you come in my mouth, if you really want a break from Abstinence Day.”

You may think this is odd, but that’s a hard one for me.

“But wouldn’t you like a hard cock to fuck you, Mistress.”

“Well, If you put it that way, Slave….”

On this occasion, Mistress’s resolve was compromised, no doubt as a result of all that remote foreplay.





No comments: