HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wondering if Mistress's Abstinence Resolve will Crumble.

I am wearing my cage today.

Mistress has an early meeting out in the burbs, so not driving together today. So Mistress is exercising her right to make sure I don’t get into trouble. No problem there from me. Mistress has gone pretty easy on me of late, so a day in the cage will hardly be burdensome. Just a nice reminder of who is n charge.

The more challenging part is Mistress’s decision to re-impose my abstinence day today. It’s a rule that has been honored only in the breach of late. Buy considering our heightened level of sexual activity the last few days, it might be particularly hard to forego my privileges to fuck Mistress’s tight little cunt today.

Yeah, I know that is counter-intuitive. All this sex seems like it deserves a 24 hour “time out” every now and then to recharge my aging male testosterone reserves.

But I find that the more I do it, the more I want to do it. Crazy. I guess it’s the way a runner needs more and more miles to keep finding that elusive “runners’ high”. But it’s not as hard on your knees.

In any event, it has been a crazy couple of days here in River City.

Mistress’s hot infatuation with our Western correspondent has gotten her into a state where she oozes sexuality and is horny as hell. She is a potential threat to any man she encounters. .And I have the (fortunate) task of trying to keep her satisfied so that she does not go off the deep end, jump on a plane headed west, and show up at this lucky stud’s office and demand to be fucked across his desk. Preferably from behind.

It’s a tough job, but someone has to do it .

So Monday morning – she’s up early enough and we have quick but satisfying sex before heading to work.

On the way home that day, she talks about some texts from her friend, and seems to be fidgeting in her seat.

She had also gotten an email from her local Dom, anxious to set up their next date. Mistress was torn a bit. She seems so focused on Western M that it may be ahrd for her to re-focus on the cock closer at hand.

When we got home, Worship promptly, ensued – me on my knees, her legs spread, bike shorts hanging from one ankle - before we head out for our bike ride. It was required just to take her edge off.

Later that evening, after dinner, we had a chance for a more prolonged encounter. She was pleasured with my lips once again, and then I fucked her properly, pounding into her with an intermittent pace – a little faster, then a little slower. I was trying to give Mistress several orgasms to allow her to sleep well. And all along we chatted about what was on her mind.

“You’d like to be at his mercy, wouldn’t you Mistress….”

“Yes, Slave….I would.”

“You want him to make you beg for those orgasms, don’t you Mistress?”

“Yes Slave…I would ….maybe you should let him know.”

(Mistress thinks this is all a big conspiracy – that I have fed Western M the inside intelligence required to enthrall Mistress. Not so. Other than the clues that he might pick up as a fan o’ the blog, he’s been on his own.)

Soon we were both over the edge, me collapsed on top of her, and hoping this remedy would get her through the night.

Tuesday the cycle seemed to accelerate. I pleased her with my mouth, She allowed me a quick fuck to accommodate her early meeting at work. Then we were out the door.

On the way to work I suggested that maybe she and Western M should figure away to have phone sex during work hours.

“Maybe you should get him to jack off for you, Mistress. It would only be fair.”

“Hmm….I have never done that before Slave. You and he are the story tellers.”

I reminded her of the phone and video sex chats we used to have when we were commuting.

“I am sure you can find the words, Mistress. All you need to do is describe how hot he makes you and what to do to his cock.”

Waiting for a report on that one.

At lunch time, Mistress was over to my office for some worship. She took a funny picture of the scene to taunt her distant lover, and texted it off to him, even as I was sucking at her cunt.

On the way home, Mistress told me that M described a cabin in the mountains where he would like to take her someday for a weekend of enslavement. And, fool that I am, I had no problem with that.

“Tell him you don’t need my permission. It’s in our contract. I will even throw in the bondage equipment.”

And of course Mistress promptly texted this good news to M. No doubt he thinks we are insane.

At home, Mistress was again desperate for some worship, even before our bike ride. And when I was done, she needed my cock too. So we had a “quicky” before sliding our bike shorts back on.

This morning, Mistress had another early meeting. SO she was up early. I heard her rustling around so came up with my computer and coffee to join her in bed. She was giggling about some emails she and M had exchanged, reading me the “good” parts. When she was done I was allowed to please her with my lips and tongue.

She had told M that it was my Abstinence Day. He replied by questioning her resolve.

“I’ll bet he ends up getting some….”

But at least this morning, Mistress’s resolve held. Though she seemed tempted.

After I finished pleasing her, she reached down and noticed that my cock was stretching out a bit.

“Hmmmm. Looks good Slave.”

She bent over, took it in her mouth. I could feel the cool touch of her lips and the maddening stroke of her hot tongue. My cock was quickly at full alert.

But just as quickly she pulled away, climbed out of bed and wrapped herself in her fluffy green terry robe.

“Sorry….but I do need to get in the shower, Slave. Remember, no touching while I am gone”.

Arggh. But of course, I obeyed.

You will not be surprised that it took a few minutes for me to get ready to put this cage on.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mistress commenting:
it is now 7:44 pm est and I have caved...with one distant cock tempting me from that Tall and Terrific State and one at home -- what is a girl to do? embarrassment of riches..
Molly

Anonymous said...

I had my money on Mick all along lol