HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, May 31, 2010

a requested illustration

SFP, one of our favorite colleagues in deviant blogging asked for an image of the little white probe that has been deployed from time to time in our adventures. So here is a shot of it leaning against one of the feet that I enjoy worshipping when other parts are in need of a rest ....like tonight for example.

The adventures of SFP and her demanding yet compassionate hockey fan of a  Dom, Mr. C., can be found at her blog "Peacefully Submissive."

1 comment:

strivingforpeace said...

Thank you sir -- and may I say -- better you than me!

sfp

PS -- that's about the size of the one that I shot out of my ass (and across the bed) in protest. The curlicue handles made me curious.