HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Mistress's Resolve Crumbles


Sunday night Molly and Mick attended a high school graduation party with our surly teens. We enjoyed a little wine and sat by a Koi pond in the warm and heavy river valley air. Summer had arrived in River City.

Mistress snapped a few pictures of the teen divas in training for her Facebook page, and shared one with our Western Correspondent. He’s sort of become a remote member of our entourage these days. And on the way home, Mistress mentioned that he wanted us to give him a call when we returned home.

“No sex tonite though, Slave.  You two have worn me out.”

“No problem from me, Mistress. I’m spent too. But doesn’t your new Master have something to say about that?

“I’m sure he’ll understand, Slave.”

Right.

When we got home we went up to our bedroom. Mistress changed into a lovely lacy confection I bought for her a few years back. Beige top and matching panties. I took off all my cloths, as she requires at bed time.

She asked me to hand her the phone and I did, picking up a section of the Times to read as she and M had their good night chat.

Up front, Mistress put some parameters on the conversation:

“I told Mick and I’m telling you – no sex tonight. You guys have worn me down this weekend.”

He seemed cool with that, apparently explaining he was a tad burned out too.

It’s fun to hear her perky, flirtatious voice as they talk. Mistress seems  a bit like a smitten teen, which, if you can recall those smitten teen days, can be a very uplifting thing.

And when Mistress is happy, this Slave is happy too.

The conversation somehow drifted to body parts, and it was hard for me not to add a few comments to the mix, or to answer the stray question.

“M wants to know if you think B is a knockout?”

 (B is M’s wife, who takes a firm hand with him from time to time).

“Well…I’ve never seen more than a head shot of B. I need a little more to work with…”

“He says you’re being very politically correct, Slave.”

“If he sends us a shot of her legs and ass, maybe I could be more candid.”

Their conversation went on. It sounds like B must have some very impressive knockers.

Then Molly shared with M a conversation we had earlier, sitting by that Koi pond:

“I told Mick that I may have ‘permission’ [she does, under our contract], but he does not…. That cock belongs to me.   But we agreed that f the 4 of us ever get together, then I might allow him to suck B’s cunt while you do me…”

“Yes, I’d be a tactical diversion”, I chimed in.

The funny thing for me to consider is how Molly and M would ever possibly keep their hands off one another at this point for more than 60 seconds if the four of us ever did get together.

They kept chatting, I distractedly paged through the Times, trying to consider the likelihood and consequences of war on the Korean Peninsula. That was not working for me.

Is it jealousy when your wife is flirting on the phone next to you with another man and you simply want to remind her that you are lying there next to her?  It’s not that I had any objection to their conversation.  It was cute and fun.

It’s just that I wanted to share in their fun, I suppose.  So I rolled over and put one of her succulent nipples in between my lips and began to suck.

“M, he’s sucking on my nipple now.”

“Sorry Mistress … I just wanted a taste.”

I tasted a bit and was about to return to the Times, as they chatted on, seemingly oblivious to me. But somehow the tone of Mistress’s voices was changing….not so perky….

“Uhhhh …. He’s  starting to give Instructions, Slave….”

“What do you mean?”

“he wants you to suck me ….”

“Where Mistres?”

“Down there Slave….”

She pulled the sheet away that was covering her thighs, to make the instructions a little clearer.

Hmmm. Mistress’s resolve was suddenly in shambles. But I was more than happy to be M’s remote  minion. I guess I had wanted a taste all along.

So I slid down, pulling away the panel of her lacy panties and used the tip of my tongue to explore the path from her aperture to her clit and back again.

She squirmed. She described to M what I was doing.

“He wants you to take off my underwear, Slave.”

“Of course, Mistress.”

Her hips rose and I slid off the thin lacy numbers, giving me all the access I needed.

Then I began my assault in earnest.

I could tell he was talking to her, though I could not hear a word. She was silent, focused on his words and my tongue.

“He wants you to suck my clit between your lips, Slave. Hard.”

And of course I did. I did it while Mistress worked herself into a very sensuous frenzy, with a series of moans into the phone, until she came. Then I kept at it until she came one more time before her hand pushed my head away.

By now my cock was very hard, and she could feel it pressed against her thigh.

She giggled, reaching for it and squeezing with her free hand.

“We have a situation here M….”

Fortunately for me, she was willing to wish her new Master a good night and take care of that situation.

As I fucked her with a certain ‘tired but too frustrated to wait until morning’ desperation, I asked her what exactly had happened to change her mind.

“I don’t know, Slave….one minute we were talking about B’s breasts….the next moment he had me spreading my legs and telling me to have you to do that to me….”

“Must be a rather compelling voice, Mistress….”

“Yes, Slave. I suppose it is.”


Well now it’s Tuesday morning. Mistress says she’s up. Time to join her back in bed. Hope all our stateside readers had a good holiday weekend.





No comments: