HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mistress Shares a Fantasy from her Master

Last night, after our bike ride, Mistress checked her email as she stripped off her black riding shorts, getting ready for worship. (mistress is a proficient multi-tasker). But with her tight black shorts still pooled at her ankles, Mistress seemed a bit …distracted …. by what she was reading.

Her legs and ass took on the tell tale fidget that comes when she is being messaged by her Master, our Western Correspondent. Her eyes fixed. After a minute, she looked up at me, remembering that I was still in the room, prepared for worship.

“Slave, M sent me a pretty hot fantasy. Do you want me to read it to you?”

Silly question. Of course. I was curious to know what devious thoughts M had in mind, which, no doubt, were part of the mental conditioning that he was utilizing in his remote Slave training regime.

“Absolutely, Mistress.”

“Why don’t you worship, as I read it to you.”

I tossed a pillow on the floor and knelt next to the bed, as Mistress lay back, lap top on her tummy, and looked for the beginning. Then she began to read to me:

“Here is something to imagine, Slave.

You have irritated me, and I have summoned you to my cabin for a good, sound bare bottom spanking.

You are very nervous on the plane as you have never been spanked by me before. You’ve heard me talk about how hard I have spanked my previous slaves. It has you unsettled, doesn’t it?

You are also very horny, as I have forbidden you to cum for several days before our rendezvous. As the plane prepares to land, your pussy is a soggy mess, just the way I want it. But you are able to resist the temptation to go to the ladies room to get yourself off. Very obedient, Slave.

I meet you as you clear security, and kiss you hello. I reach down and squeze your cunt, right there in the busy airport, as you gasp out loud. I want everyone gawking to know you are mine. Completely mine.

“Have you been a good girl and not cum”.

“Yes, sir”, you hiss, squirming as my hand continues to grip you.

“Good , then come with me.”

I reluctantly let go of you, take your bag and we walk to my car.

We happily talk on the way to my cabin, but, as we arrive, you sense a change in my mood.

Your stomach clinches again. I give you my instructions in my best “no nonsense” voice:

“Go inside and remove every stitch of clothes. Then get your nose in the corner with your bare bottom exposed. Put your hands behind your head and wait for me. And don't you dare touch my pussy.”

Of course, you would obey, wouldn’t you, Slave?

After some time you would hear me enter the cabin. You hear me unbuckle my belt and slide it out of my jeans. Come to me. You would stand in front of me as I shoved two fingers roughly up your cunt, and placed your hand on my rock hard cock.

“That’s for later, Slave. But first we have some business to attend to.

I would drop the belt saying, “I don’t need that to blister your bare bottom young lady”, as I pulled you over my lap.

I would begin to spank you hard, as you howled and begged me to stop.

“I will decide when you have been spanked enough young lady”, completely ignoring your pleas for mercy.

When I had spanked you into total submission, you would lay quietly across my lap, catching your breath, sobbing, maybe, but squirming too. I would gently rub your bottom. Soothing and calming you. Your cunt would be on fire, wouldn’t it, Slave?

Then I would gently place you on you knees before me, and unbutton my jeans, offering you my hard cock.

“Kiss it and properly thank your master, slave.”

“Yes, sir”, you would kiss it and thank me, wouldn’t you, Slave?

To be continued, my horny little slave.

Your Master M

P.S.: lucky for you I am letting you cum tonight, some night I might not.”


As Mistress read this erotic tale, she squirmed her little wet “pussy” ( a word I don’t normally use, but maybe should) against my lips. Then, once she completed the tale, she allowed me to finish the work that M had started with his hot and compelling fantasy.

She sat up, groped my throbbing cock, then suggested that we prepare dinner first before she took care of my own needs. Deferring my pleasure seems to be Mistress’s latest trick in my own training regime.

And by the way, it works. Keeps Slave on his toes, so to speak.

After dinner, we settled into bed with the papers and our computers, but Mistress’s naked body was a bit too distracting for me to focus on that article about how BP could use bankruptcy to avoid paying for its big mess. I decided it would be much more fun to mess around with Mistress.

Once I made my preference known, Mistress made clear what her preference was.

“I need the Hitachi tonight, Slave.”

“Addicting, is it, Mistress?”

It had been nearly two days since she last put it to use, with M whispering instructions in her horny little ear.

“I guess it is, Slave”

I was happy to oblige, and reached for it, tucked just under our bed.

I tasted her first, using my tongue to loosen up and moisten those lovely sensuous folds, then flicked it on, sliding it between Mistress’s widely spread legs. Her moan of gratitude was immediate, but the business end of the device was not exactly where she likes it to be.

“Why do you do that Slave?”, she asked, her cunt rising and twisting to find the elusive vibrating head.

“Well… I’ve learned that the longer I drag this out, the harder you come, Mistress. Isn’t that true?”

“I suppose so”, Mistress said, a tone of petulance in her voice.

As I toyed with her, I went back to M’s story.

“Do you think you could really go several days without coming, Mistress?”

“I don’t know Slave….probably not.”

“Then you wouldn’t be very obedient, would you?”

I asked her to speculate about M sending us a chastity belt, and asking his “minion” to fit and lock it on her for a few days in advance. Just to keep her honest.

The concept clearly got Mistress going. “That would be cruel, Slave. Plus what about you? Wouldn’t you get horny?”

“Well I guess I could resort to self help. And there are always blow jobs, Mistress.”

“You wouldn’t do that, or get one, without my permission, Slave,” she scolded.

I could see where this was going. That whole goose and gander thing. Argh.

In the meantime, I was being a little more attentive with the Hitachi. Mistress was beginning to writhe on the bed, frantically pressing that steamy cunt of hers against the relentlessly vibrating tool.

Soon it was just too much for her, and she was grinding against it as I pressed it home hard against that needy little clit. It was perfectly fine in my mind if her thoughts were back in that cabin, finally getting fucked by M, her bottom sore from that bare bottom spanking, all resistance wrung from her. His perfect little slave, at last. Because her body was there, next to me, and for the evening, at least, it was all mine.

When she settled down she used her last bit of strength to push the throbbing Wand away.

“Enough, Slave.”

As I fucked her, I could tell her face was wet, her body still shaking with those post orgasmic sobs that come when she hits a ten on the orgasm scale.

The team approach of satisfying Mistress had shot and scored. M gets the big assist. And I (almost) feel guilty for getting to score.




My Blog List

Blog Archive