HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Waiting for Mistress


Was it Willie Loman who said in “Death of a Salesman” that “the masses of men live their lives in quiet desperation?” In any event, by about 9:30 pm last evening I felt I was one with those masses.

Mistress had taunted me a bit during the day, sharing a photo of her precisely shaven cunt, with the caption “Shaved and ready for you Slave.”

I suspect she probably shared it with her Master, M, as well, but likely with a different caption.

The corporate weasels  at Delta had cancelled Mistress’s first flight to DC. The re-booked flight, 3 hours later,  left 30  minutes late. Then, when it arrived by 8:30 pm, the “airline” was too lazy to move parked planes away from gates, so made Mistress and the poor passengers with her sit on the tarmac for another hour as  in bound flights took turns using the gates that Delta chose to make available. 

Finally, while I was mentally drafting a lawsuit for false imprisonment, Mistress emerged from air travel hell, looking amazingly radiant in a black dress, showing  a bit of nicely tanned and muscular thigh.

She smiled, kissed me. The taste of her lips and warmth and gentle undulations of her body pressed against me, made my wait more than worth it.

On the cab to our hotel, Mistress filled me in on her day. Sounds as if our Western Correspondent kept her entertained as she sat in the passenger lounge back in River City.

“Did he try to get you to touch yourself, Mistress?”

“Yes….he wanted me to go to the restroom and get myself off, Slave.”

“And did you?”

“No …. I figured it would be a little risky….”

I imagined that conversation, Mistress squirming a bit in her chair as she resisted his importuning.  I amsure she was sorely tempted. But discretion prevailed. No doubt I would soon benefit from the undischarged sexual energy.

“And he had some suggestions on how I should deal with you, Slave.”

We were pressed against each other in the cab, my hand tracing small circles on her thigh.

“And what were those, Mistress?”

Well, for one, he says I am too easy on you. That I need to be a much firmer Mistress.”

“I have no problem with that Mistress.  Did he have any suggestions?”

“He said I should make you worship me when we get to the hotel, but then tell you have to wait until after dinner….”

Well, dinner plans had been shot because of the plane delay, but the thought of M coaching Mistress on how to be a firmer Dom was certainly intriguing.

When we got to our hotel room, I poured us some wine, and Mistress and Slave shed their day cloths. It felt heavenly to lie with Mistress, our bodies  pressed together.

Soon I was performing my oral worship.  And after Mistress enjoyed my attentions, She did allow me the opportunity to fuck her with the desperation built up over the last 48 hours. And she generously gave her permission when my time came.

I suspect she will be taking her coaching cues from M in the days to come, but it was nice to catch a break last night.





1 comment:

Florida Dom said...

Be interesting to see what M is going to coach her to do to you. Make sure you share the details.

FD