HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Mistress in Repose


Put Molly and Mick in a hotel room in a distant city and you know what to expect : Lots of hot, leisurely and robust sex.  And yesterday was no exception, though Mistress made sure she got some R and R time in too.

I woke around 6:30 or so, pressed against Mistress from behind , my hand resting on her hip.

The first words from her sleepy voice was something to the effect of “Is that a hard pcock I feel?”

Well, yes.

Soon we were at it, with my conventional assault - mouth and tongue squeezing a starter orgasm from her - before asking for permission to fuck her.

But at some point, as I was sliding into her and hearing those lovely little sounds she makes, I decided that she needed to roll over and take it from behind.

Maybe it was talk  of our Western Correspondent that got us going in this direction. In any event, I slid easily into her, as wet as she was from our introductory fucking, and as I pumped away I asked her to consider how much M would like to have her this way, possibly collared and tied to his bed in that little mountain cabin of his somewhere in the Rockies.

That seemed to take Mistress over the edge for two successive orgasms.

At some point I slipped out of her in my enthusiasm, and as I reoriented myself, she said “wrong hole, Slave.”

“Oh dear….don’t want to do that, that one belongs to M, doesn’t it Mistress?

“Ohhh….Yes, Slave, it does.”

The thought seemed to send shivers through her.

We had a lovely breakfast in an open air café, before Mick had to attend a rather dreary seminar. Mistress planned a walk on the sunny boulevards of this hot and humid capitol city, and would meet me at the pool at lunchtime. 

Mistress does like her sun. So when I arrived at the pool, I found her luxuriating there in her bikini, blissful.

I had switched into my swim attire, and was loaded down with a book and the Times. We had talked about going to a museum or two. But this was a sunny day and the chaise lounges were too tempting for Mistress.

“I talked to M, Slave.”

“Yes, and how is he?”

This was no surprise. They seem to talk regularly, and my attitude is that if it makes Mistress as content as it seems, it’s all good.

“Fine, Slave. He asked what we were doing, and I told him the options. He said that as your mistress I should make the call. And my call is sitting by this pool as long as the sun holds.”

“Good advice Mistress….I am happy to oblige.”

So we lay at poolside, me working through the Washington Post and a book, while Mistress lazed in the sun, reading her own book. And of course we made our obligatory checks of email.

At one point, Mistress noted an email “request” from M.

“He wants a picture, Slave.”

“Of you lying here at the pool?”

“No, it’s kind of humiliating.”

She read to me the image he wanted. Acrobatic. Mistress on her back, her legs pulled up and back. Her bottom raised, displaying “your two holes. The ones that are mine.”

Hmmm.

“I don’t think I can do that Slave, Its too explicit….too humiliating.”

“Do you really have a choice, Mistress?”

I laughed. Why did I know this was going to happen when we got back to our room. She really could not resist.

So once we wandered back to our room, 4:30 or so, there we were, Mistress posing for me, me snapping the photos. Mistress sorting through the images. Finding the one that showed her “two holes” and her lovely thighs to their best effect. And then, seemingly anxious to fulfill her  “sordid duty”,  She texted it off, asking him if she had followed his instructions,

His response, was something to the effect of “Yes you did.  Send it to me via email too.”

“Why does he want it by email, Slave?”

“No doubt because he wants to look at it in a larger version, on his computer.”

This seemed to please Mistress, and she quickly linked the photo to an email for him.

His acknowledgement of the photo included a thanks to “the photographer”, and directions that she treat me well.

No problem there. By then we were at it one more time, no doubt fueled by Mistress’s submission to M’s humbling request.

Though I think Mistress was still anxious to hear from M that indeed, the photo of her/his two lovely holes was very hot indeed.

After a little post-coital rest, Molly and Mick dressed for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants here. We have enjoyed it for so many years – including a few visits while married to others- that one of the surly teens is named after the place.

Sitting in the romantic dining room, sipping wine, I asked Mistress of she remembered our first time here.  She has a frighteningly good memory for such things.

“It was March, 1989. We had a weekend here. I don’t remember how we pulled that off. But I do remember a red dress (an unusual color for her) and that you used that wooden hair brush on me that weekend.”

That was before our Contract obviously. Now the hairbrush is in the other hand.

Dinner was lovely, and we took a long walk back up Connecticut Ave. to our hotel. I recall pausing in from of an open air café, taking Mistress in my arms and kissing her. It was a long, wt and passionate kiss, Mistress’s body moving against mine. My hand lingering on her ass. 

As we broke the kiss, I looked down to notice two 20 something girls sitting at a table, smiling at us.

“Have a nice night” one of them said, tongue planted in cheek.”

“Sorry”, I apologized for breaching PDA standards on a busy sidewalk.

“Oh , no. that was nice.”  They both smiled at us, seeming a bit jealous.

She could have said, “get a room”. Thankfully, we already had one. And  put it to good and enthusiastic use one more time that night.

Now Mistress is awake, and calling me for action. So I will leave what happened next to your imagination.




2 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

I know that humiliating position well. Just be glad you don't have the spreader bar in the mix too.

Florida Dom said...

Sounds like you both have a wonderful time and we can imagine what happened.

FD