HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

HNT / Missing Mistress

Slave is off in our nation's capitol today. Last night was one of those rare occassions when Molly and Mick did not sleep together. But it did allow us to bring back some behavior that we had used in the last few monhts of our long distance commute to stay close to one another: the video "chat".

Last night, after I had dinner with some family, and after Mistress took the surly teens out to dinner and spoke  with our Western Correspondent, we both logged onto our Apple laptops and were happy to discover that the internet bandwidth was good enough to connect.

It was my Abstinence Day, but that would hardly prevent Mistress from enjoying the benefits of her contractual  right to come whenever, however and with whomever she damn pleased. (Though I suppose it's possible that M might have something to say about that "freedom").

Mistress was naked. She required me to be naked too. And she positioned her computer at the end of the bed to make sure I could see all of her lovely, furless parts as we chatted. She is quite flexible and can spread those legs very wide.

She showed me the Hitachi, which, of course, I had not hidden from her. It was primed and ready to go, and I could hear a low hum as she switched it on.

"Where does he tell you to put it, Mistress?"

"Right here, Slave."

She found her spot, the tool in her right hand, and I could see her work it gently too and fro.

"Do you mind if I touch myself, Mistress?"

"I want you to slave. And I want a good view."

I was sleepy, but the visual stimulation and her command soon had my cock nice and firm for her.

"I need a better view, Slave."

I pushed the laptop a bit farther down to give her a more panoramic view point.

"Nice."

In the meantime, Mistress seemed to be working the tool against her with more gusto, her hips writhing and rising to meet it. her head back a little. her words to be a tad less coherent.

"How do you ask him for permission, Mistress?"

"I say, 'please may I come....'

"Why don't you pretend I am him, Mistress...."

"I am right there, Slave....ohh....please, please can I come?"

"Yes, Mistress, you may,"

It was nice to be Master of the moment. And it was compelling to watch Mistress go over the top, letting the tool do the work, her head thrown back, her thighs closing to grip it, her body rolling from one side to the next. as she dragged it out for it's full orgasmic effect. And it was nice  to be allowed to and to hold my cock while it all was coming to pass.

Nice, yes. But not nearly as nice as being able to fuck her afterwards. Ah well.  All in a day of slavish devotion. When she was done, I knew I was done with that touching stuff too.

"No more, Slave. I want you very horny for me when I arrive tomorrow afternoon."

I tucked my cock away. 

"That won't be a problem, Mistress."


When Mistress  arrives here this evening, I will be ready to pounce.

1 comment:

strivingforpeace said...

pounce

God I love the sound of that word

I feel a poem coming on

sfp