HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Domme 101


Mistress was generous enough to fit me into her busy Monday workday.  She stopped by my office around 12:15 for some worship, to be followed by an al fresco lunch on River City’s bustling public square.

AS I finished up an email, she snapped some photos out of my window.

“I told M I was on the way over for worship , Slave. I figured he’d want to see your nice view.”

As I finished up my work, Mistress texted the photos off to our Western Correspondent.

I pulled the chair against the door, and spread the blanket across it, so that Mistress could assume her “throne” where I would kneel to taste and fondle her lovely parts with my tongue.

“I also told him I would take a picture of you worshiping me.”

She positioned my head just so, between her legs, and snapped away, as I used my tongue and lips to probe and fondle her folds, looking for the angle and fleshy nub that would cause her to put down the camera and give into her baser desires.

I knew I was getting somewhere when her left leg draped itself over my shoulder, pressing me closer and deeper into her.  Not long after that Mistress’s head clunked back against the door and her body rose to meet my mouth, legs squeezing hard against my head.

“Good, Slave,” she said as she came down for air, legs relaxing, her hand gently pushing me away.

But around this time is where things went a little awry.

I had to answer another email and it made me mention to Mistress some exchanges I had earlier that day with someone over a family business matter. Mistress offered to wade in, and I told her I would handle it. And in the process I got a little snappish.

Not good behavior. Mistress is sensitive and I had  upset her.

We went off to our lunch, and enjoyed a remarkably beautiful day on our Square. But I knew that Mistress was still a little miffed about the words we had shared.

Later that day I got her text:

“You will be spanked when we get home, Slave.”

I responded, “Deserved, Mistress”.

And it was.

On the car ride home I asked the question that had come to mind.

“Did M coach you on this one, Mistress?”

Since Mistress and M talk each day, I assumed that Mistress would share with him my impertinence and he might advise her on how to deal with it.

“In fact, her did Slave. He thinks I am too easy on you. He suggested that you would benefit from a firmer hand.”

“Well I do think he’s right. I know you are upset with me. Better to externalize it than internalize it. You do have the power, Mistress.”

“Yes, M reminded me that I need to use that power. And I will.”

And the thought of Mistress and her Master conspiring to make me a better Slave to her had my damn cock twitching anew. Crazy.

“He also says I need to figure out this whole “cuckold” thing better.  Discover why it turns you on and exploit it even more. He even sent me some links. I guess I have some reading to do.”

Hmmm.  Funny where things go when you ad a third person to the sexual mix.

As our friend SFP recently commented “M could end up pushing her limits farther than her ‘Starter Dom’ might.”

I have no doubt. Heck, he already has her abandoning her chaise in the sun to go inside to turn on her power tool at his command.  Considering Mistress’s status as a sun addict, that is true submission.

We had plans for a bike ride, but Mistress had a higher priority when we got home. She changed into her bike shorts and sports bra – black naturally – and told me to strip and stretch over the bed, bottom up.

She had her long shoe horn in hand.

“Why am I punishing you, Slave?”

“Because I was snappish, Mistress.”

Thwack.

Ouch.

“And will you do that again?”

“No ….”

Thwack.

“Liar.”

Thwack.

“Well I certainly will do my best to control that, Mistress.”

“Good”.

I got a few more solid strokes, then Mistress relented. I was reminded that she has the power, and hoped that I would retain that lesson.

She had me roll over, and she fondled my cock a bit. It did not need much coaxing to get all hard and needy for her.

“You like this, don’t you, Slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. I do.”

“Well you will have to wait.” She rose, indicating that it was now time for that bike ride.

And I did. Wait, sliding my riding shorts over that hard cock.  Argh.

I wondered if that was part of the “coaching too.”

_________________________________________
The photo was taken Sunday night, Mistress likes to watch TV this way (beheadings, adultery and heresy on The Tudors). I decided to take  a few shots to share of her lovely bottom swaddled in its sensuous nightwear. Can you blame me?












3 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Thanks for sharing. With M's help, it sounds like she's keeping you on a short leash.

FD

strivingforpeace said...

I love that this was the quote right next to Molly's picture

AS I finished up an email, she snapped some photos out of my window.

All I could think was, "Wow -- the views in River City really ARE picturesque!"

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

That would be a interesting view. But mine is nice too. Mick.