HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

HNT/ Some New Rules for Mistress

Molly and Mick drove with one of the surly teens to work and back yesterday. Summer vacation has begun, and we decided to bribe her to “volunteer” for a local political campaign as an incentive to actually get out of bed before noon.

So on the way home, after both of us had busy days, we could not have our normal smutty chat about Molly’s interactions with her Master, or our plans for the evening, other than in “code”.

Mistress was sitting next to me, smirking a bit, fiddling with her I-phone. I am thinking “texting with M, no doubt”. Wondering what was up. My Internal temperature rising.

“I have a business call later tonite.”

“Really. Different time zone?”

“Yes. That OK wth you?”

“Of course it’s OK. I have some things to keep me busy tonight.”

Interpretation: Mistress had arranged for a phone “date” with M this evening. Slave had no standing to object. Nor would I.

We had talked about this earlier. I had sensed that because of their busy schedules, Mistress and M had been shut out so far this week, with none of their intimate little sex chatting since Sunday. My guess was that this “drought” was getting to Mistress, which may have explained her wild and crazy response to the Hitachi the night before.

She needed to hear his voice telling her what to do with that unrelenting little power tool. And I told her that was fine with me. Not so long ago, Mistress was taking an entire evening with her former Dom (the other M). I certainly had no problem with a long and sultry sex chat in the comfort of our bedroom. And I suspected I would get some “clean up” action afterwards. Win – Win – Win.

Then she dropped another coded “bomb”.

“By the way, he says I should ‘wait’ until we talk.”

Hmmmm. No worship? I stifled the next, obvious question. The teen was in the back, no doubt oblivious, but I really wanted to question Mistress on this one. And that would have to wait.

When we got home and were alone for a moment in our room, Mistress had that sly little smile on her face. She was changing from the black power suit into her black biking outfit . I slid up behind her, a hand snaking between her legs, and into the black panties she was wearing. She was already damp, of course. Anticipating.



“So he says no orgasms until your talk tonight, Mistress?”

“That’s right Slave. He wants me all throbbing and horny just for him.”

My finger was testing her resolve.

“No worship then?”

“Sorry. Not tonight, Slave.”

“But aren’t you horny for my tongue.”

I was rubbing a bit harder. Mistress pulled my finger away.

“Of course, Slave. I’d love your tongue now, but rules are rules.”

My she was the obedient little Slave tonight. The training must be working. And the thought that he was programming her to reduce and channel her orgasm output. Hot.

After our bike ride and dinner, Mistress got her call from M as we were sitting on a downstairs couch, listening to Keith Olberman rant.

“Hi…. Let me just walk upstairs.”

Then Mistress patted me on the head, gave me a sympathetic look, and giggled her way up the stairs. I spent the next 70 minutes or so on some busy work I had brought home, and trolling through Hulu for interesting video clips on a lost hero, RFK.

Occasionally, I could hear Mistress pacing a bit upstairs, the soft murmur of her voice. And of course there were moments of relative silence. I imagined her with the Hitachi between her legs, responding to his cues and commands, and writhing in bliss the way she had the night before.

Those were the thoughts that made my cock twitch.

But soon Mistress was back downstairs, stroking my back. Suggesting I come upstairs with her.

I lay on the bed, naked as she likes, while she went through her evening beauty rituals.

“We spent the last 20 minutes or so talking about you, Slave. He says I am an embarrassment as a Mistress.”

“How so, Mistress? “

“I am way to easy on you, Slave. He says lots of Mistress’s would keep their slave in y caged for 3 or 4 days at a time. And that I should restrict your orgasms too. He wants to coach me to be a better Mistress.”

Hmmm.

Twitch. My hardening cock was obvious to her as she walked toward the bed.

“I suspect he’d like that, Mistress. My cock locked away. And your needy little cunt more dependent on him for its action. “

By now she was in bed next to me. Our hands were roaming. My cock was hard.

“Maybe, Slave.”

“He said that tonite I should make you worship me, let you fuck me for a while, but not let you come.”

Argh.

“That would be Cruel, Mistress.”

Of course that made me want her all the more. She just smiled that wicked smile, holding her cards close.

“But he said that was at my discretion. Not a hard command.”

“So I guess I have a chance, Mistress?”

“Let’s just see how this develops, Slave.”

I found my self between her legs, engaging in a long, slow massage of the cunt that had already had three power tool induced orgasms that night. I figured she was in need of something gentle and soothing. And after a while the therapy seemed to have the proper effect, as Mistress came with a sudden jerk and moan against my lips.

“Let me suck you for a while, Slave.”

And she did. Nice and slowly, me lying back, talking to her in more detail about her evening. Wondering whether this was all a colossal tease, or if I would be allowed the direction of the type of explosion that was now seeming close and inevitable.

It was me doing the moaning now.

“What do you want, Slave?”, She asked, as her fingers toyed with my balls, and her tongue took a slight break from driving my shaft crazy.

“I would really like to fuck you, Mistress.”

“All right then.”

And she let me mount her, legs spread wide, eyes scrunching closed as I filled her.

“You are SO hard, Slave.”

“You make me that way, Mistress.”

As I thrust into her, reveling in her tight and warm hug of my desperate cock, I still did not know if I would be granted permission to come when I begged for it.

But that was a bridge to cross after I gave her the nice hard fucking that no power tool can provide (at least that’s what I like to tell myself).

What happened next is subject to the Mistress / Slave privilege.





3 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Thanks for sharing an interesting dynamic of how she's being trained to control you more. Will be interesting to see if he starts giving you more cage time.

And I hope you will share what happened next.

FD

Goddess Aphrodite said...

Oh....nice little story. I would be a terrible Mistress...as I'd let my slave do all he wants to me...lol. :)

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Well its fair to say that Mistress allowed me to come last night. AS she reported to M "I like it when Slave comes", and it should be about her pleasure, not mine. ALthough I am happy to be a third party beneficiary of all this hotness.

Thanks for the comments, Aphrodite. Up until now,w e have only drawn comments from mere mortals. Mick