HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mistress Gets an Email from our Western Correspondent


Mistress woke with her red cuffs still locked in place yesterday morning, remnants of our evening’s rehearsal for the upcoming, Naked Sunday.

We will be out west at our little mountain hideaway, far from prying eyes. The plan is that on this particular switch day, Mistress will remain naked, restrained and subject to hourly orgasms with the assistance of our power tool (need to remember to pack it!). M will be free to dial in for any sessions he may want to have with her.

And because our patio is very private, Mistress will have the opportunity to obscure some of those tan lines.

When I woke Mistress, it was to allow her to read yesterday’s blog entry, as my tongue and lips caressed her tasty parts, particularly salty from the previous night’s activities.

And then she allowed me to take her, as my reward.

When we concluded, and before hopping in our shower, Mistress opened her email and found an inspiring little fantasy from M, apparently sent in the middle of the mountain night. I suspect we fed his imagination with some of the scandalous photos we had send the night before, and Mistress’s own email to him describing her “plight”.

Here are those messages, in sequence:
From Molly to M:
Subject: current situation

I think that I told you that slave went easy on me yesterday.
So when we got home this evening, we went on a bike ride and I took an extra loop.
He told me to come in through the basement naked. He had a trap laid for me, etc. I am now in leather cuffs, collar and leash and naked for the night.

Thought you might be interested.
Molly.

Here is M’s response:

Hey baby woke up,

just had sex with B, had a fantasy.

Was wishing you were here, and crawled into bed between B and I. Naked and our slave.

We would each take a nipple in our mouths and our fingers, would both spread you wide open and get you nice and wet.

Then I would pull you on top of me, and bury my cock in your pussy as B pushed her finger deep into your ass and spanked your bottom.  
B would order you to cum on my beautiful cock.  She would grab your hair and demand that you cum right now, while she was driving that finger hard up your ass.  B does love to drive her finger hard up some one's ass and make them cum hard!

After you came she would pull you off my cock by the hair, and push your face down on my cock, demanding that you clean it good.  
"Suck it clean, Slave" she would order.

B would get up on all fours and put you under her, sucking her clit,  69 style, and licking my shaft and balls  as I fucked her from behind.  She would press the hitachi against your clit as you serviced us.
She would say "M is going to pull his cock out of me and cum in your mouth Molly and you are going to swallow every drop and suck his cock clean!"  as I exploded in your mouth.

Then we would all fall asleep with you between us ...  The two of us would be wrapped around you with  my cock pressed right up between the cheeks of you ass. and your face buried between B's beautiful breasts, her hand behind your head pulling your face to her breasts.

I would wake up in the middle of the night with a huge erection, and push my hard cock in u from behind as B pulled your pretty little mouth onto one of her big beautiful nipples to suck.  B would place your finger on her clit and demand that you satisfy her while her husband fucked you .

Then B would demand that you get up on all fours and suck her clit... she would want to hear the sounds you will make as I fuck you in the ass.

What a hot fantasy that was baby.

sweet dreams buttercup.

your friend M

Mistress seemed a little flustered by this fantasy. The thought of being the focus of all that attention must have had a profound appeal. And sadly, it was time for her Slave to get off to work. No time for round two.

But to torment me a bit, she emailed me a copy to contemplate as I tried to focus on my mundane work projects through the day.

“Maybe you can work this into tomorrow’s blog, Slave.”
“It’s always nice to have some fresh material, Mistress.”

So it should come as no shock the very first thing that happened at the end of the day, when we found ourselves back in our temporarily empty nest, involved a quick stripping away of our work costumes and my devoted worship of Mistress’s needy little cunt.






 

No comments: