HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

HNT/ Whos's Pulling the Strings?

Slave got home a bit earlier than his Mistress after work yesterday.

There was some lawn mowing to be done and it was the hottest, skankiest day of the summer. But we are heading out to some dryer mountain air this evening, and this was a task that could not wait until our return.

By the time Mistress got home, I was dripping, but my job was done.

The plan was a bike ride to our pool, where Mistress would do her laps and I would soak away the grime then read the Times. Maybe even a nap was in store.

But when Mistress walked in, all fresh and commanding in a black top and pants from her day at the office, she had other instructions.

“Uhhh…Slave. I have been talking to M and he’s given me some …..instructions to follow.”

“Yes, Mistress?”

I suspected this could be an interesting diversion.

“When he heard you were out mowing, I think he felt a little sorry for you. He told me to command you to come inside, strip for me, and that I was supposed to ride your cock….’ride it hard’ he said.”

“Well, I’m already inside, Mistress….but I thought you wanted to go to the pool?”

I could tell Mistress was a bit conflicted. She did want some exercise….but she felt some strange need to follow his directions.

And I must say I liked being the little puppet in their game.

“Why don’t you strip slave. Then lay down and get it hard for me ….NOW.”

I snapped to….sliding out of my sodden T-shirt, and shorts.

“I am a little gamey, Mistress….are you sure you want me this way.”

“Oh, I think that’s what he had in mind, Slave.”

I lay down, and began to touch my cock. It’s not a privilege I usually have these days. And the thought that Mistress was compelling me, because he was compelling her ….well that was no hindrance.

She looked at me as she was shedding her work attire, and taking off her face paint.

“Get it hard for me, Slave. I don’t want to have to take the time to do it myself.”

“It won’t be a problem, Mistress.”

Naked, she approached our bed.

I had a sense that Mistress was acting out their little fantasy as she unceremoniously straddled me, and let her already moist cunt swallow the product of my efforts.

I guess this was not one of those encounters where foreplay was de rigeur.

“Good job, Slave”, she murmured as she rode me. “Now put your hands on my hips ….”

I knew how to follow orders, using my grip to pull her even closer to me.

She rode me for several minutes before exploding with a moan, then rolling off me to allow me to mount her for a while. All that cock riding can wear on a Mistress.

It had been a long day at work, And I was enjoying this unexpected engagement. So I was in no hurry, and began a slow and relaxed fucking of my seemingly (at least for now) contented Mistress.

I enjoy hearing the little sounds she makes as I take her this way, playing with a nipple , or maybe backing off a bit to allow my fingers to toy with her clit, driving her up and over to another orgasm that way.

But in the midst of all that, as we talked about a fantasy M had sent her earlier in the day (involving him taking her over her desk in her office), Mistress surprised me:

“I want to ride your cock some more Slave. Roll over. ”

Hmmm. M had really gotten under her skin today.

Soon she was back on top of me again, making like Teddy Roosevelt assaulting San Juan Hill in his Roughrider days. .

“I think you’re imagining riding M’s cock now, Mistress.”

“Does that bother you, Slave?”

“No, Mistress…on evening’s like these I am happy to serve as his surrogate….”

When Mistress finally came this time it was one of those sobbing classics that had her face all red as she held back her tears, shaking with her pleasure. I rolled her over carefully, and finished the job that way, thankful for the privilege of providing that handy, dandy surrogate cock in her time of need.

And there was still a little daylight left for that bike ride.





No comments: