HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Field Slave Called into the Big House.


After a good sleep in on a rainy Saturday morning, Mistress paged me from above and her dutiful Slave climbed the stairs and handed her my laptop for her to review our Q and A blog.

She seemed very amused, and I was rewarded with the opportunity to use my fingers to make her come, then fuck her to our mutual contentment. And when it’s been about 24 hours for me, the resulting discharge is always explosive and welcome.  Very  welcome.

The monsoon persisted and lightning flashed, and so  we lazed about in bed. It was still early on the Mountain Time Zone, so Mistress had not yet heard her Master’s reaction to my somewhat satirical description of how he landed his job as our Western Correspondent.

She tapped away an email to him as I cuddled next to her, reading the Times, and it was natural for me to glance over at the keyboard as she typed.  She noticed my roving eyes.

“Slave, does it bother you when you see me tell him ‘I want u”? (and that’s what she had typed, and a bit more too).

“Not unless you don’t mean it Mistress. It’s fine to want both of us….”

She gave me a little kiss, content with my answer. Who could complain about being courted by two guys who need her so completely?

I told her that M has sent me an email the night before in response to my request for thoughts on our switch day activities.  He had  a “suggestion” for a ‘pose’ that he had discussed already with Mistress – something he wanted me  to photograph and then send to him - too hard to paraphrase so I will quote it here:

As always it’s your switch Sunday but I do have a suggestion.  

I think Molly would look good and could be teased and tormented well in a position on her back with her legs rolled all the way over her head and her knees and the tops of her feet flat on the bed.  Kind of a yoga position.  I explained the position  to her and she understands.  ( I have requested a picture of her in that position at some point in the future)  She would be very vulnerable and exposed in such a position and my thought was that she could be teased with any means you want.  eg. lips, cock, hitachi, glass dildo, fingers, etc.  And I suspect she would look very alluring in that position.  Then you could decide (at your own peril of course) whether or not to let her cum.

I showed Mistress his “suggestion” and it got her squirming a bit.

“Yes …. I think I know what he wants….”

Of course it might be a suggestion to me, but it was clearly a requirement for her.

“How does it feel to pose for him this way, Mistress?”

“A little humiliating, Slave.”

A little?

“But I suppose that’s the point, isn’t it?

“I suppose so, Slave.”

And of course it reminds me if my ‘place” when I get to be the photographer and accommodate my Mistress’s humiliation.  Delicious, isn’t it?

“I’ll bet he might open up those lurid little photos to play with his cock, Mistress…don’t you think?

“I don’t know Slave….” Mistress was getting that far away, turned on look in her eye.  She did need him. But I was happy to be the surrogate.

Then I showed her the response I had sent to M:

“excellent thoughts. She was telling me you required a picture with the crystal cock, so we will definitely do that.

I enjoy assisting her and you in fullfilling your wishes, and it makes her very hot when you make a request like that, as I think you know..

This does make for an interesting relationship, with Molly at the center of it. She likes and needs the attention, and we both seem to bring something different to the table.

I really am very grateful for the way you have handled this ( and her). Hope it has not been too disruptive to your own life, but it has worked well for ours. 

Of course, as I have warned, once you let Molly get into your head, it's hard to get her out.

The slave of your slave, Mick

“Hmmm. The slave of your slave.  I like the sound of that.”

She kissed me again, her hand roaming to my cock. It was thickening at her touch.

But while round two of the morning was increasingly tempting, it was time for Molly and Mick to run some Saturday errands. So off we went.

By the time we got home, at around 12:30 or so, Mistress was in need of a nap, still fighting that cold, and her Slave was interested in watching the grudge match between our Yanks and the arrogant Brits.  I figured we were due more than a little revenge for the mess their company is making in the Gulf.

 Mistress also needed to rest up for the phone date she had planned with M for later that afternoon. So as she napped, I watched the game. The ending tie was a cruel consolation for an Irish nationalist like Mick.

Sort of like kissing Maggie Thatcher.

As the game was ending, Mistress showered, prepping for her date, and the date we had planned for the  movies afterwards.  As she showered her text chime went off. I dutifully reported that her I-phone screen showed a one word message from M:   “call?”

He was ready for her. Mistress smiled. I excused myself.

“I will be out doing some yard work, Mistress….”

“Ok, Slave. I will come for you when we are done.”

I was toiling and sweating in the hot and humid sun, cock twitching  a the  thought of Mistress upstairs, legs splayed, Hitachi in hand, and responding to his verbal commands.  Then my cell phone rang.”

“Why don’t you come in now, Slave.”

Ah. They were done.  A little quicker than I had expected, but fine by me. 

I shed my shirt, sweat dripping from me, as I climbed the stairs.  Mistress was naked in our room. She liked my “field Slave” look, and snapped a shot. 

“He’ll like this”, she said . “I’m telling him I called you in from the fields to service your Mistress.”

In this case, that was the truth.

It did not take us long to become prone, hands all over one another.

“How many times did he make you come, Mistress.”

“Only twice, Slave….”

Only.

By now I was between her legs. Lapping up some of those accumulated juices.

“And how does that work, Mistress””

Well … we start to talk … about ….whatever….and he reminds me to use my fingers between my legs….”

I figured Mistress did not need much reminding.

“Does he let you come with your fingers, Mistress?”

“No….I have to wait.”

That could be a little hard.

“Then….when he thinks I am ready….he tells me to turn on the Hitachi, Slave.”

I did not need further details. I knew how crazy our power tool makes her.  And by now my teeth and lips were clinging and tugging at her clit and she was coming for me.  Not as hard as for the Hitachi, but she seemed pleased.

“I want to taste my cock now, Slave.”

“Of course, Mistress. It’s yours”.  And I rolled onto my back, letting her have her way with it. 

Soon I was the one doing the squirming. She knew I was more than ready to fill her.

“Why don’t you get on top, Mistress.”

“Good idea, Slave.”

Then I cruelly exploited her fantasy numero uno these days, squeezing her nipples, I worked the story line.

“I know you like to think about him making you  ride his cock this way, Mistress. Feeling him throb deep inside you, forcing you to rub yourself hard against him but making you wait to come until he decided it was time…..you need that don’t you, Mistress?”

Somewhere in the midst of her moaning, writhing climax I heard something that sounded like “Oh…yes, Slave…I do.”

I let her slow a bit, then slid my fingers down from her nipples,  massaging  her needy little clit insistently even as she continued to rub hard and desperately against the cock buried deep within her..

“Just imagine him filling you this way, Mistress….demanding that you continue to ride him until he had enough of you….I’m sure that would take some time, wouldn’t it?”

In a few more moments, she was coming one more time, with another exuberant moan climbing from somewhere deep inside, then collapsing onto me, exhausted.

I let her rest a bit before we rolled over, and took the time required to redeem fully the field hand’s reward for a solid workday.

And in my mind, I had to thank M for priming Mistress so thoroughly for me.











No comments: