HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Long Day in Mistress's Cage.

Around 10 pm last night, Mistress “remembered” that my cage was still locked on tight.

Whether it’s the coaching she is receiving, or her own sense of mischief, she seems to be finding good excuses to keep me locked away longer than normal these days.

Mistress wanted some early exercise yesterday morning. So we passed on our usual morning sex, and she was out the door with her cute little helmet and tight black riding shorts by 6:30 or so.

I am not an early morning exercise guy. So I exercised my fingers on yesterday’s blog instead.

When she returned she had that sweaty sheen that comes when you combine a couple of rigorous hill climbs with our humid, semi-skunky, Midwestern river valley summer air.

“Can I read your blog, Slave?”, she asked, as she peeled out of the clingy and soaked black sports bra.

“Of course, Mistress.”

As she took up the laptop, laying across the bed, I helped her peel away those equally damp riding shorts, and went about my duty.

“Sorry if I’m a little grimy and sweaty down there, Slave.”

“No problem, Mistress. “

And while her cunt was certainly “ripe”, I was happy to enjoy all those salty and sweet flavors mingled together.

Mistress scrolled through the blog. I lapped and sucked away until she was “done” in both respects.

She patted my head, and said.

“Sorry we won’t have time to fuck this morning Slave.”

“No problem, Mistress.”

We showered together, and Mistress teased me a bit with her lovely, dripping body. Then as we dried, Mistress reminded me it would be a “cage” day. We were driving separately and well ….that’s the rule.

The work day passed uneventfully. Mistress was busy with a variety of meetings and so was I. And when we got home it would be a quick prep for dinner for 10, a little family gathering before our surly teens head off to summer adventures.

I shucked corn and marinated salmon, then came upstairs to see Mistress as she changed from work to her casual cloths for dinner. Our guest would arrive in about 20 minutes.

“Would you like me to worship, Mistress?”

“That would be nice, Slave….”

So she cleared some space on the bed and lay down, legs spread and drooping over the side, making room for my attention.

I enjoyed the time of my devotions to her and she seemed to enjoy the orgasm it produced.

“Well I could take off your cage now Slave……but maybe I will just leave it on until after dinner….”

“It’s up to you, Mistress….”

“Of course it is, Slave.”

Dinner was nice. No family quarrels or slights, which is always an accomplishment.

And it was about 10 pm by the time the company left and we had cleaned up the mess they left behind.

Mistress was lounging in bed, checking emails and facebook commentary. I stripped for bed too. And it’s then she remembered the cage.

“Oh dear, Slave….you’ve been in there all day, haven’t you?”

She reached for the key, and gently helped me shed my stainless steel contraption.

“Do you like having it on me all day like that, Mistress?”

Yes…I do. It makes me feel powerful.”

“And you are, Mistress.”

“Why don’t you go insert your device….(the little white probe that gets lubed up and inserted in my ass) …. I want a particularly hard cock tonight.”

And of course, I obeyed.




2 comments:

Florida Dom said...

It's nice to see that you always obey.

FD

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

I try to obey as best I can...

btw, what part of Florida are you in....we used to live in Orlando area for a few years... you can email if you do not want to respond in this public domain.