HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, June 28, 2010

MIstress's Naked Sunday


Over a pint of Thai Cocoanut sorbet, shared in the dark in our bed at around midnight, Mistress and I debriefed one another on our naked Sunday experiment.
We had woken with a bad case of the munchies, sweet variety.

Quite frankly,  as we dug spoons into the frozen confection, the day  was all a bit of a blur that concluded with Mistress excusing herself somewhat prematurely from the dinner table she had set so nicely for two local friends. It was that time when her only option was finding a soft surface.

Our female guest did not seem miffed.

“Been there, done that,” she observed in her wordly way, as Mistress landed on the couch.


Well, actually I don’t think so, Jane.

So here is a brief timeline of Mistress’s day before our intimate dinner party began:

7:30 am- I am finishing up the blog. Mistress calls to tell me she is awake. I join her in bed, but as she works through some early morning emails, I lock on the red cuffs, black collar and black ankle cuffs.

The whining begins.

“But, Slaave they are so heavy

 …..but they will leave unsightly tan lines…..

but they are uncomfortable.”

Sheesh.

“Sorry Mistress, but it’s switch day, and we have agreed in advance that you will be naked and restrained through the day.”

And by the way, M … Good luck making our dear Molly anything close to an obedient and respectful  Slave. Though I am sure you welcome a challenge. I would invest in a very effective gag, before you undertake that project.

8:00 am – to (try to) get Mistress in the proper frame of mind, I began the ceremonies with the day’s only real lengthy set piece: Her wrists were joined and tied over her head to a ring at the corner of our bed. Her ankles were linked as well.

I deployed the crop, and some firm spanking, with a little intermittent cock sucking, and finally,  the first application of the Hitachi of the day, slid between Mistress’s legs from behind.

The result was a rather stunning orgasm, with Mistress’s bottom and thigh muscles flexing and churning nicely as Mistress had her way with that little tool. . And when I continued to apply the tool past Mistress’s breaking point, she rose up on all fours in her desperate efforts to shake it loose. She certainly did look impressive in that position, her charming ass waving at me so provocatively.

It was then that I took my pleasure from her for the first time of the day.  Very gratifying.

10:00 am – By now Mistress was enthroned on her chaise out on our deck, ankles bound to the base of the chair. Hands free to allow her to read a novel. We had already devoured some cereal and fruit al fresco. But it was time for Mistress’s hourly orgasm.

The Hitachi was on its extension cord, right at hand. Mistress succumbed quickly this time. It is a very efficient machine.

11:30 am- We have returned from a 10 mile bike ride over the challenging contours of our neighborhood. Mistress is naked again, but for a silky riding shirt I had told her to leave on for the moment. (She was allowed cloths for the ride, as we had agreed in the protocol for the day’s adventures.) Her cuffs and collar are again locked on (though not as tight and uncomfortably as she whined).

But she is holding her I-phone.

“M wants to know if I can call now, Slave.”

This might get us off schedule a bit, but her talk with M would certainly raise her horny-ness level in a mutually rewarding way.

“Of course, Mistress, he’s welcome to share the day with us.”

They talked about 45 minutes as I puttered away on some projects, aroused a bit at the thought of what they might be up to. But ultimately Mistress retrieved me, her conversation done for now.

“He was very interested in what we are up to Slave….He wants pictures. And he wanted to know if we can have a sex date later.”

“Of course, Mistress…..but in the meantime….”

I pulled her to a thick wooden post that supports our portal on the patio. I linked and lifted her hands, tying them off to a heavy steel ring implanted just for holding a whiney slave in place.

I had allowed Mistress a shirt if only to avoid complaints about that rough wood abrading her gentle skin. Talk about topping from below!  Mistress has it done pat.

But when I reached for the riding crop again, Mistress knew I meant business.

Displayed this way, her  bottom was exposed to the sun’s warm light for tanning purposes, as I “tanned” her delicate hide with the crop. 

Soon I had Mistress squirming and groaning a bit, her impertinence temporarily stifled as she focused on my strokes against her bottom.  And I ultimately rewarded her with the Hitachi, that slid between her pelvis and the pillar to which she was tied.  Mistress had one more orgasm, writhing against the thick wooden post.

As she sagged in the aftermath, I quickly released her and “dragged” her inside to our bed.

Somehow, hearing her tone of voice as she talked flirtatiously with M,  made me anxious to reclaim her for the moment with my cock.

3:00 pm- I had run an errand for some dinner provisions  for an hour or so, to accommodate Mistress’s “date” with M. The wind and a pop up thunderstorm had driven Mistress in from the patio. And her power tool was lying next to her on the bed.

She had a well fucked look on her face.

“How many Mistress?”

“Two Slave. He asked if I would tell you how many. I told him, “of course, Slave loves to know those types of details…..

“And I told him before we hung up that now I needed a hard cock.”

I was happy to accommodate. And to make sure Mistress had at least two more to match my third of the day. 

Not bad for a guy who qualifies for the senior discount at Boston Market.

That last engagement, and the long nap that followed, was the last formal activity of our Naked Sunday. Though Mistress remained naked and in her cuffs and collar as we did the prep for our little dinner party.

I suggested that our friends might not be offended  if she stayed that way through dinner.

“I am sure we could come up with a plausible explanation, Mistress. A suddenly discovered cotton allergy?”

But she would have none of that, so before our guests arrived, Mistress was unlocked, we showered together and she was back in jeans and a tie-dye top.

Maybe Mistress’s unavoidable decision to check out of the dinner party early was the result of the two “bud butter” cookies she greedily consumed. Our guest insisted she try one. But maybe two magic cookies was one too many for Mistress.

But I think the cookies got an assist from Mistress’s “post-multiple orgasms” high. The cumulative impact certainly took it’s toll, as that silly grin on her face confirmed.

We had lost count.

Like Christmas, it’s a shame Naked Sunday can’t come everyday.



As we consumed the sorbet in our bed, the full moon shining through our window and casting long shadows against the wall, Mistress shared her big concern about the night:

“I swear I was so out of it, I might have told Jane and John about our blog,  about M, the whole crazy story of our sex life.”

I tried to reassure Mistress.

“I think I would have noticed that Mistress….but I guess I wasn’t there the whole time.”

We thought about how to politely ask our guests whether Mistress had spilled embarrassing beans.

“I guess I could call in the morning and ask her if I had told her some crazy story about my involvement with a Cyber-Dom that  I got involved with because of our Sex Blog?”

Right. That might work.





No comments: