HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mistress's Caller

Picking up where we left off:

It’s Sunday afternoon. Slave returns from Ironman II with a sullen but amused teen (You do need to see Scarlett Johanssen in this one fellow subs: very Domme-ish); Mistress is lying in bed, laptop in hand, looking disturbingly well fucked. Wearing a cotton sundress. Yet it had not been Slave doing the fucking, not since earlier that morning.

“And which ‘friend’ did you have phone sex with, Mistress?”

“Our Western Correspondent, Slave. You weren’t around. I told him it had been 10 hours….”

Why was my cock lurching to life at the thought of this particular M (remember, there are two of them) getting so intimately into Molly’s head and panties, though remotely. Yes, I am a bit twisted, I know.

“Whoa. Back up please, explain what happened, Mistress.”

I lay down on the bed next to Mistress, who had that sparkle of a good adventure in her eye.

“Well, I was at the grocery….”

“He didn’t get you off in the produce section did he?.”

No, Slave….let me tell the story….”

She rolled over on top of me, giggling about the tale she had to tell. Sadly, I had my jeans on, and she had on some panties, or I could have slid into her then and there.

“We had been texting. Back and forth. Silly stuff. At some point I told him I was horny. That you were at the movies and it had been hours and hours since we had fucked.”

“True. But it was a good one. Go on….”

“Yes, it was very good, Slave. But maybe very good just makes me want more…. Anyway, He texted back that maybe I should go home and take care of that problem.”

“And you said?”

“That maybe I would do just that ….that’s when he texted that if I wanted he would be happy to coach me through it….tell me one of his dom stories.”

M has shared some of those stories by emails, about his crazier exploits, before he submitted to his wife B. And recently they have drifted into “B and M make Molly grovel” territory. I thought I knew where this was heading….


“So you came home, Mistress?”

“Yes, Slave….and I texted that he could call me. And he did.”

By now our recently entertained daughter was hungry, and made that clear. So we were forced to suspend the story for dinner preparation, despite the fact that my cock was dying to take Mistress then and there.

Salmon was grilled. Peapods were sautéed. Food was consumed. We rushed through the cleanup, to get back in bed ASAP to finish the story. But this time Mistress and Slave were naked.

“Put in your device, Slave. I may need a very hard cock to finish this story.”

“I don’t think that’s going to be a problem, Mistress.” But of course I complied, lubricating the little while probe before sliding it into me. Instant hard-on.

Back in bed the narrative resumed.

“So first thing he did was tell me to get the Hitachi. I had a little trouble finding where you put it Slave.”

“But you did?”

“Yes, plugged it in and turned it on at his command.”

“And what did he tell you to do next, Mistress?”

“Put it right against my clit.”

“And you said?”

“I said, Ok….but he told me that it was “Yes, Sir.”

“”I bet that turned you on…”

“Oh, yes, it did….”

I had been pressed up against Mistress, sliding my fingers over her oozing cunt, making her shudder and gasp a bit as she re-told and relived her experience. She was getting close.

“And what was in the story, Mistress?”

“Well it’s hard to remember the details, it was all a blurr…he was telling me what to do with the Hitachi, exactly where to put it….he was like the guy who calls the square dance. He definitely knew how to get me there.”

And somehow that made my cock all the harder. I accelerated my massage of her cunt, knowing after that I would be allowed to press inside her.

“But his story, Mistress….what did they do to you?”


“Oh, there was an inspection. I was naked, on all fours. They were pressing and probing and fingering me.”

“Did you like that?”

“I am sure I would. At some point I was sucking his cock, and at some point she was sitting on my face, her juices all over me….”

At this point Mistress took a break in the story and jerked hard and long against my fingers. I will give the story teller an assist on that one.

I let her catch her breath a moment, then begged for permission to fuck her. She generously consented. And I assumed my position. At last.

But the Q and A resumed.

“And did you ultimately come for him and the Hitachi, Mistress?”

“Oh yeah….I really came. I think he was impressed.”

“I am sure….was he playing with himself throughout all this?”

“No…he was driving to the grocery. We were both picking up fish for dinner. “

We laughed. But I continued to work against, Mistress, while toying with her breasts and nipples. Getting closer myself. I imagined Mike wheeling a cart, while telling Molly this nasty little story. Or maybe sitting in his car in the parking lot at COSTCO.

“But I bet it made him hard, Mistress.”

“Yes…I asked him if he was. And he said so.”

Soon I stopped the Q and A and took my own pleasure from Mistress. But her afternoon of taking directions from our Western Correspondent was not done.

“Uhhh ….Slave….there was one other thing he required during that session.”

Mistress seemed surprisingly embarrassed. It takes a lot to make her blush these days.

“Yes?”

“He demanded a picture….he texted the pose he requires.”

“And you agreed?”

“Of course, Slave. I was in no position to say no. You had to be there.”

I wish I had been….

So slave was required to take the picture that mistress forwarded to her new, Cyber Dom. It’s far too explicit for posting here. She’s naked, on her knees and elbows, butt exposed, well manicured nails spreading herself in submission.

A nice thank you gift for an orgasm well orchestrated.

Yesterday I sent an email to M thanking him for the extra titillation delivered to Mick and Molly on Sunday. What makes Molly happy always makes her Slave happy.




4 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

Holy cow. I have to stop reading your blog while getting ready for work.

sfp

nilla said...

wowza! wowza...i'm all wet now, mick. dayam that was fawking hawt stuff...

molly is a lucky little slut ! (and i say that in a very complimentary fashion!)

nilla

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the assist lol

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

We are glad to be of service. Or a distraction. However you want to characterize it. With due credit to our Western Correspondent.