HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Last weekend...

Our readers may recall that Mick and Molly  spent last weekend in Florida, tending to the house that will not sell.  At least so far.

On Saturday, Mistress went in for a fresh Brazilian waxing to make her self all smooth and available for Sir M. And of course I get to share in his bounty.

But I remembered this morning that when she came home from that waxing,  Mistress was snapping some photos of her clean shaven parts on her computer camera. And I took some photos too.

So I downloaded my photos this morning. they were lovely. (The one above was actually taken the next morning - my switch day - after I tied her to the bed and spanked that lovely bottom. Can you see the red marks?). I forwarded one to Mistress showing her beautiful face, with  freshly manicured nails covering her ripe and delicious breasts. It's a shot that she  might want to share with her Sir.

Then I thought to myself: what happened to the photos that Mistress snapped of her self, focused on her naked parts, already dripping with desire? I don't think she had sent them to Sir M. Surely she would have mentioned that to me, or shown me the salacious response he doubtlessly would have sent her. She would know that  those items simply would turn me on, and re-enforce my status as her Slave.

Good things, no?

Or were those scandalous images intended for someone else?

Someone Mistress is teasing and flirting with on the side? But who I am in the dark about...

That's another thought that would drive her Slave crazy.  Mistresses act in mysterious ways.

Tomorrow is my switch day again. If I am lucky the surly teens will spend the night else where. Maybe I should interrogate her under "duress"? Does anyone have Dick Cheney's cell phone number?

No comments: