HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Morning Sex

Last night Mistress was very very tired.  This new all day work gig is taking some getting used to.

After we zrrived home, and before Slave whipped up dinner (gnocchi, scallops, pesto and asparagus, if you are keeping track), I offered to worship, and Mistress was happy to accept. She stretched across the bed after shedding her black pants (a rare pants to work day for her), and I knelt.

Molly had on some lacy yellow undies of the thong variety. I pressed my mouth against them, inhaling the aromas of a MIstress who needed to relax. Soon I was pealing them away and applying my skills to help Mistress shed some of that work-a-day tension. And hopefully I succeeded. afterwards we lay there a bit as MIstress caught up with her facebook friends.

But by the time we settled into bed Mistress had to enforce some abstinence.

"Just too tired Slave. I am afraid you will have to wait until the morning. Make sure you wake me by 6:45...."

"No problem Mistress....You deserve a break from my penis every now and then."

In fact, Slave was a bit worn too.

But this morning, that was a different story.
I slept a little too late for early morning blogging. But made sure I was upstairs at the appointed time.

Mistress had those yellow undies on again, and I stripped them away and made sure she had a wake-up orgasm before turning to my own needs.

Mistress reached for me.

"Ummmm....the morning cock. Ready to go."

She gripped it and began to pump, her face pressed up against my shoulder.

And gripped it. And slid those nicely manicured nails up and down the length for a while.

She made me beg.

"WHy do you want to fuck me, Slave?"

Hard to compose a power point presentation on the subject under those circumstances.

My hand wormed its way between her thighs. Roving fingers seemed to produce another orgasm for her. She was leveraging this encounter well.

That might have been the tipping point that led her to finally give me permission.

Afterwards she showered and I began writing this abreviated entry. Hate to let our readers down.

But when she came back into the room, all fresh and damp, She picked up her cell and snapped a photo.

"Make sure this is on today's entry, Slave".

"Yes, Mistress."

Yuck.  Next time I will remember to suck in my late 50's gut.

No comments: