HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mistress Likes to Tease

An intriguing dynamic in the Collins household these days is Mistress’s fascination with and incendiary turn on by the idea of her own submission, even as she wants to maintain a tight grip on her husband as Slave. My past misdeeds do not qualify me for the role of Master. She believes I need to be kept on a short leash.

And although I do believe I can be trusted, I must admit I get that little cock twitch whenever she asserts her rights as Mistress. Examples: being told to insert my little white probe as she did before we had sex last night; or when she gently pumps my cock and makes me beg for the privilege of fucking her. She likes to tease, and she makes me her little groveling puppy whenever she does it.

But Mistress clearly gets off on the idea of obeying the sexual demands of a strong male asserting his rights to her sexy little body. And darned if that does not get me off too.

This morning our blog-stress colleague SFP talked about failing to follow Mr. C’s orders to go to the bedroom, strip and stretch out on the bed. Was she looking for a firmer hand? Or was it an inadvertent miscue?

In any event, that’s not an order Molly would have much trouble following. Last week during her visit to Sir M he told her to go upstairs and strip for him while he attended to some tasks down there. She was happy to talk to me about it, knowing it would only make me want her more:

“And did you follow that order, Mistress?”

“Of course, Slave …. “

I imagined her sliding out of her black dress, panties and bra, folding them neatly over a chair and then reclining in the bed. He probably had left the handcuffs and blindfold out for her to see and anticipate. I imagined her heart racing a bit, anticipating. And her cunt beginning to flood.

“What was it like waiting for him, Mistress? Were you turned on?

“Yes, Slave, of course….”

And I can imagine her there, on his bed, posed in just the right way to entice him, make his cock twitch, the moment he enters the room. It’s the type of tease designed to make him use his hands and cock to take charge and use that sexy body in the ways he sees fit.

I can tell Mistress also has also been teasing Western Correspondent. But it’s a different type of tease than I get.

It’s a tease that demands a firm hand to correct. She’s taunting him to take charge, to make her call him “Sir”, and make her submit to his directives. Over the phone for now. But with the promise of more when they get the chance to meet. And I suspect that M will know just how to handle her when and if he gets the chance.




3 comments:

strivingforpeace said...

I think you just called me a brat.

Not that I'm denying it.

I think that I've just gotten a bit lazy (perhaps I do want him to be more stern -- food for thought)

sfp

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

A fellow Sub never judges. just reports the facts.

Whether you are asking for a firmer hand is Worthy of a blog topic, SFP.

strivingforpeace said...

indeed -- I'll have to give it some thought

just as soon as the vanillapaloza is over.

sfp