HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Making a Mother Beg on Mother's Day


Here in River City we respect all Mothers. So our focus was on paying respect where respect is due. Dinner with three mothers in attendance was in store, and I had orders to prepare a smoked salmon and apple crisp, arrange for the planting of spring flowers, and allow Mistress to rest in the sun.

By the time the plates were cleared away, our relatively small gathering consumed two large slabs of Salmon that had lingered in the smoker most of the afternoon. Fortunately, a good chunk of the apple crisp is left over for Mistress to savor for her breakfast this morning.

But our readers do not come here for gastronomic adventures. So let me turn the clock back to the early morning hours of our Mother’s Day.

Mistress called me upstairs surprisingly early on Sunday. I had taken her to dinner, and then to a cozy, 60’s style bar for some drinks and dancing Saturday night. I had risen early and was working on my daily homework assignment when I heard the call.

“Slave, I’m awake.”

I gathered the morning papers and obediently trundled up the stairs with my computer, then finished my posting as Mistress paged through the local news. She approved the rather explicit photo of her shapely ass posted yesterday, no doubt thinking of the impact it might have on our Western correspondent, M, or her more local Sir M, once they examined it. She can be a tease.

Then we turned to our email in box and found an overnight message from M, who had enjoyed our homage to him in yesterday’s blog. He continued the fantasy of our hoped for “blog-up”, and had some instructions:

I think we/you are on to something here.  … I don't know any other long standing married couples who have sex as much as us/you.

But to get hot....Molly you are in serious need of a good sound bare bottom spanking.  Your dom M is not getting the job done.  I would send you and Mick to meet us in a hotel somewhere where B and I could properly discipline you while Mick watched (of course in his cock cage.)  B has always wanted to take a woman’s big nipples in her fingers, squeeze them tight, and twist then   She really is very dominant.  You would definitely be stripped naked for a very through inspection.  Very likely B would inspect your private parts too!

 In fact I'm ordering you (Molly) to continue this story tomorrow morning, after you two work it out in bed in the morning.  You two are two hours ahead of us.  Young lady ..I expect a full report in the morning!!!  Or you will receive a very sound bare bottom strapping!!!

As it happened it was our switch day, and I had some plans of my own that would dovetail very nicely with M’s instructions to Molly.

Once Mistress read through my blog entry with approval, I retrieved our red cuffs and locked them tight on her wrists, then rolled her over onto her tummy. I knew from last week’s episode to avoid an “inquisition”, but that would not prevent a bit of re-enactment along the lines that M proposed.

As I stroked Mistress’s lovely ass, she squirmed a bit, knowing what was to come.

“You’d like them both to spank you, wouldn’t you Mistress?”

“That would be …. interesting, Slave.”

I applied three sharp smacks to her bottom. The squirming intensified.

“It would be more than interesting, wouldn’t it. It would make you very wet, I’d bet.”

After several more swats, I reached between Mistress’s legs. Very wet indeed. I did my best evil laugh.

“Just thinking of it makes you all drippy, doesn’t it, Mistress?”

“Of course, Slave.”

I then proceeded to give Mistress the spanking that M contemplated. Firm. Hard. Relentless. Her bottom was glowing red by the time I stopped. And Mistress was moaning into her pillow. Hopefully, the background music I had turned on was enough to keep the sounds of those smacks and moans from disturbing the sleeping surly teen down the hall.

“That hurt, Slave.”

“I know, Mistress, but hopefully it will give you some inspiration to respond later to M.”

Now it was time for her reward. I reached for the Magic Wand, still nestled next to the bed, under the accumulated newspapers that sometimes annoy Mistress. (Am I looking for opportunities to be disciplined, or what?).

I switched it on. Mistress could hear the low, industrial strength hum.

“Oh goodie….”

But this was not going to be a quickie.

The tool slid between her thighs. Mistress lifted her ass to accommodate it. I was not to be so  accommodating. Her cunt just got a few gentle touches.

“More, Slave.”

“Patience, Mistress. Tell me what happens next with M and B. After the spanking?”

“Well ….”

A slight encouraging touch with the wand.

“Oh,,,yes…right there, Slave….

But I pulled back.

“Go on.”

“You are cruel …..I guess they would make me go down on both of them….”

“You mean sucking his cock, Mistress?”

The wand slid further between her legs. Her muscles tensed.

“Yes….Oh that’s good.”

“And licking B’s cunt, Mistress?”

“That too, Slave.”

She ground herself against the soft white head of the tool. But I pulled back a bit.

“What would I do, Mistress.”

“Why you would hold my hair out of the way.”

The image of all that: Mistress on her knees, maybe her hands tied behind her, and me accommodating her degradation, while locked in my cage, made my cock twitch. But I was not so easily tempted to cut to the chase.

I abruptly stood up, switched the wand off.

“Where are you going!”

I liked that frustrated tone in her voice.

“Getting the camera, Mistress.”

I snapped some photos as Mistress squirmed in frustration. Then used some leather cuffs to attach her ankles together, before snapping a few more shots.

“That’s going to make it harder to get to me, Slave.”

“No…it will just make it a bit harder for you to come, Mistress.”

But I knew that she could angle herself to accommodate the wand with a little of the straining that made those thigh and butt muscles clench so appealingly.

“Now where were we?”

After a few more minutes of torment, we finally got to the good part.

“You’re not coming until you really beg, Mistress.”

Her moan spoke to her frustration.

“I am begging, Slave.”

“How would it sound if you were begging M and B, or Sir M, and then just kept saying ‘No’”

“Don’t do this to me….Please, please let me come….”

The wand was under her now, her cunt pressing down hard on it, her whole body straining and vibrating in harmony with it. But she was holding herself back…in a place where she felt a need to obey….to wait until I gave her clearance. And I could tell her frustration was mounting.  Oh this was fun!

But ultimately, I was a dutiful and loving Slave. And it ws Mother’s Day, after all.

“Alright, Mistress. M and B give you permission to come. “

“Oh God….thank you Slave.”

But that was just the beginning of a process. It took Mistress about 60 seconds to turn off the “do not come” signals she had so frustratingly given her body, and switch to “full steam ahead” mode. And that process was a wonder to behold.

The moans, the clenched and tightened muscles, the to and fro, and the up and the down. Then the roar of desire and satisfaction she tried to bury in the pillow under her head. And finally, the sobs and the tears running down her cheek, reddening her eyes. And then the  relaxation of all those previously tensed muscles into a satisfied (but shapely) heap.

“Happy Mother’s Day, Mistress.







No comments: