HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Some Blogs Write Themselves (or Collaborators Write Them for You)

Molly and Mick had a busy Saturday morning. After our morning engagement between the sheets, Molly was off to various beauty treatments (even a sex goddess needs occasional maintenance), and I had some home repair and gardening to tend to at home.

Mistress did call as I was painting a closet to tell us our western correspondent, M, had sent her a photo via text message (no, nothing prurient, a shot from a golf course with mountains in the background).

“I think he’s flirting with me, Slave.”

“Of course he is, Mistress. And you love it.”

When we reunited, Mistress took her nap privileges (sex goddesses need their beauty rest too), and I joined her in bed with the Times.

But when naptime was over it was time for Mistress to slide into her harness. She had promised a nice ass fucking and was prepared to deliver. It had been a few Saturdays since we had indulged in that particular ritual. And the absence had taken its toll: Slave had probably been a little too uppity in the last week or so, and needed to be reminded who was in charge.

With Mistress in her strap on, the hard plastic cock protruding between her legs, she reached for her laptop to check our account.

“I wonder if M has read this morning’s blog, Slave. It might drive him a little crazy”.

Sure enough, there was an email from M, which Mistress read to me, her laptop resting against the plastic cock resting between her legs.



It’s very flattering and very hot to be the subject of your play time. Very curious I had much the same fantasy about our visit. I have not yet talked to B about any sex play, but I will share my fantasy.

It also involved Molly being forced to strip naked for inspection. I am sure B would be curious too as she is a curious girl just like Molly. Then definitely being put over my knee for a good sound bare bottom spanking. Perhaps then over B's knee, although for Molly’s sake I hope not, as B is very strict and spanks very soundly. (actually i'd love to see that). Then I imagined Molly being bound over some piece of furniture with her bare bottom high in the air, her legs spread and her breasts available for some torment.

I know B has always had a fantasy of putting nipple clamps on another girl’s nipples. She likes the idea of big fat nipples being clamped and controlled by her.

While B was doing that I could be spreading Molly wide open, sliding my fingers inside, seeing just how wet she was. I would then pull out my big cock and rub it up and down Molly’s slit. B would say “go ahead and grab her hips and fuck her hard.” B could then grab Molly’s hair and force her to look her right in the eye and beg her to let her cum. B would say ram your cock in her hard and make her cum. I would do just that grabbing Molly’s hips and fucking her deep and hard with my big fat cock, splitting her wide open and making her cum hard.

Wow. B is at a soccer game and my cock is rock hard just writing that. I think I'll have to go take care of that right now. Hope you guy get as hot reading this story as I had telling it.

Mistress was more than amused by this incendiary email. Clearly, M’s thought patterns were going in the same deviant direction as her own. I was simply lying next to her, and as she read to me, my cock was beginning to thicken.

“I want you to make your cock hard for me Slave, while I respond to M.”

I did as directed, using my hand to stroke my cock. It’s something I do not have the privilege to do without Mistress’s permission.

“I guess B does not impose the ‘no masturbation rule without permission’ rule on M.”

“I guess not Slave, it’s one area where I seem to be a bit stricter.”

As I followed Mistress’s directions, she was typing her response to M:



Mick and I just read your emails. We just woke up from a nap and are getting ready for Mick’s afternoon of domination (then he is taking me out to dinner for Mother’s day – just us, no kids – great mom, right?) Mick is fine with you wanting to fuck me –

The problem with me is that I have trouble keeping life on the fantasy-only level. Things you do not know, I am also a mini- (I mean mini not full-fledged) geologist like your sister and very much an outdoors person -- (I am making Mick get his cock hard now while I write)...I have climbed some big ones (Rainier and the Grand Teton, etc)...so I am an “if it is there, climb it girl”.

That gets to you and B and the fantasy -- let's make it happen. Then I would not have to come home and report to Mick about my encounter -- he would be there, etc.

glad that your liked his blog-- yes your writing got us hot -- now off to it…Molly”



Molly read her response to me as I continued to stroke my cock. She hit ‘send’, then put the laptop away.

“Get in position, Slave.”

I obediently rolled over with a pillow under my hips, as Mistress lubed up her tool. It had been a while and my ass was a bit tighter than normal, but she readily found her mark, and she began to pump into me, no doubt fueled by the banter with our friend out west.

It’s an experience that puts this Slave into a certain zone. ‘Intense’ is one word to use. And it seemed that Mistress got there too, shuddering with an orgasm behind me a after a few minutes of driving her ‘cock’ deep and hard into me.

When she was satisfied, and also assured that I had been put in my proper place, she slid out and off.

“Insert your device, Slave, I want a very hard cock ….but first, get the Magic Wand.”

Hmmm. Molly was a particularly needy Mistress this afternoon. All that talk with M had gotten her in the mood for some serious sexual energy discharge.

So I used the wand to make sure she was pleased, building her to an enthusiastic release, then asked for her permission to fuck her. Fortunately, she was in a generous mood.

After we came back to earth and caught our breaths, I checked our email account one more time. M had an update:

“Wow. After taking care of business and a hot shower …I feel much relieved.


Like you said Molly, we don't have any other friends we share things like this with, so hope I was not out of bounds. Mick, I always feel a little uncomfortable talking about fucking Molly, about crossing any boundaries.. and I don't know how comfortable Molly was with B being involved, but I figured what the fuck. Anyway I hope it makes you guys hot ..that was the idea. And compared with the things your friend Nila writes ..I figure it was pretty tame. LOL.

While relieving myself I thought of an even kinkier ending to the scene if you'd like to hear.

Loved sending Molly the picture this morning. Sorry I couldn't text more …

Anyway you guy keep having fun, your my heroes. Your friend, M”

We enjoyed hearing that M had remotely joined in our fun. And, from my Slavish perspective, who am I to object if Mistress wants to partake in M’s offers of a sound spanking or good fucking. She is in charge and all I can do is sit back and enjoy her accounts and provide any logistical support she may need.

As I did later that afternoon, helping Mistress apply the cream required to keep her “naughty parts” all clean and tidy as Sir M requires. She has a date set for Tuesday night and needs to be ready for her inspection. The photo shows what he will enjoy when he makes that inspection.

No comments: