HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Collins' Re-Boot


Mistress was sleeping in a bit yesterday …. She had the unfortunate duty of taking one of the surly teens to have her wisdom teeth extracted. But at least she could turn it into a day away from her sometimes stressful  office.

I appreciated her willingness to indulge me though: when I cam  up with my laptop after my morning assignment was posted, she would have been entitled to mumble “I’ll read it later, Slave” and send me off to the showers.

But instead I was allowed to lavish her succulent folds with attention from tongue and lips as she read with bleary eyes.  Then she fondled my cock with her wily fingers and lascivious mouth until I was egging to fuck her. 

Yes, She is very  permissive. And I am a very spoiled Slave.

But as things turned out, she was not the only indulgent one at UCTMW, LLC.

I was plugging away at work, getting updates on our daughter’s procedure and recovery via text message, and then things went “dark” for about an hour. I wondered what Mistress was up to….

Around 11:30 am or so my cell phone rang.

“Hello, Slave…..”

She had that husky, sexy tone back in her voice, well fucked version.

“Have you been busy, Mistress…?”

“Well, M asked if he could call, and …. One thing led to another, Slave. The teen was asleep, so I figured….”

“You naughty Mistress…. How many?”

“Only 4, Slave….  We didn’t have that much time….”

“Only 4!”

She giggled a bit. still a bit giddy from all that coming I suspect.

“And did M get to have one of those exuberant comes too, Mistress….”

“Why, yes , Slave he did….”

I imagined Mistress splayed across our bed, coaxing M to fondle his “special occasion cock”, as she used the Hitachi to drive her self to multiple distractions.

“And what sordid tale did he spin for you this time, Mistress….”

“Nothing too complex… I flew out …. He picked me up at the airport …. He made me take my panties off on the drive to his cabin in the mountains…. That sort of thing.”

I was wondering if our Western Correspondent planned to submit a mileage voucher to the home office for this little junket. Some time he can abuse that expense account, like a over the hill journalists manning their paper’s foreign desks are want to do.

But then I thought of the cabin of his company car, filling with the exotic musk of my CEO, as he – or was it she – strummed her naughty bits on the drive up to his mountain hideaway.

That cock twitch inducing thought was quickly shoved to the side. I did have work to focus on, after all.

Mistress and I signed off.

She was planning to join me downtown late that afternoon for a reception we were hosting for a politico we admire, who is locked in a fight to the death with his sleazy opponent.

But in the meantime I had a little quest of my own to make sure I can bring to life ‘Nilla and M’s suggestions for our Sunday morning switch.

A fellow twit had suggested that feathers could be found at a downtown costume store.  The place was loaded up for Halloween. Kids and Moms were perusing for their costumes.

But, sure enough, next to a display of slutty balck fishnets for all those “Christine O’Donnell as Elvira” costumes that surely will be the rage this season, I found a collection of feathers.

Only 49 cents each. 

I picked up a few for Mistress’s entertainment. As I paid with the change from my pocket, I heard a clerk talking to a prospective customer on the phone.

“Exactly what type of antlers are you looking for….?”

Hmmmm …. what sort of kinky sexual ritual could involve antlers?

Later that afternoon, Mistress joined me as we entertained a group of 50 or so contributors, supporters, and hangers-on with our candidate out on our office deck, high over River City’s public square. It was a beautiful, toasty warm fall afternoon. The event was a success.

I am always thrilled to have the most beautiful woman in the room on my arm for such events. And I was particularly lucky she had not made me wear my cage.

It had been a long busy work week for the Collins’. A little extra stress was heaped on by some performance art we were both required to do. So, with word from home that the teen had a friend over to attend to her needs, we decided to stay downtown a while. We enjoyed dinner at a new restaurant opened by a local culinary superstar.

The photo is Mistress in her elegant cocktail dress, a glass of bubbly in hand.  A good way to hit the “reboot” button and start our weekend.

And, by the way, Mistress seemed pleased that I had found those feathers.



2 comments:

sin said...

I'm giggling at your Western Correspondent and his expense account. I'm wondering who scrunitnizes the expenses and how carefully.

I bet we could all have tons of fun in a Halloween store!

nilla said...

i'm so glad you were able to find your feathers.. and sorry i ran out of time to comment yesterday morning...had just gotten to the part about the antlers when my timer beeped, reminding me to get my fanny out the door to work...

(and i still eked out 10 extra minutes to go to the yarn store...looking for yarn for a Yule gift for Sir and can't find it. sigh.)

but i finally got to the end of the saga, and here it is, Sunday, and i'm so looking forward to hearing the outcome!

nilla