HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Taking One for the Team


Mistress stopped by my office for some worship yesterday after her lunch hour. She had her new, over the knee boots on, with those  sexy black tights underneath.

Yum.

Since we were in a bit of a hurry – I had a conference call approaching in about 10 minutes – we were very efficient.

She had me pull off one boot, then she pulled down one leg’s worth of those delicious tights, giving me all the space I needed to lavish her with my tongue. Soon she was bucking against me, one naked leg and one booted leg draped over my shoulders, pulling my face to her until she had her fill.

Afterwards, I took this photo of her on her “throne”, so you can see the boots. I think they will be well received at the play party, don’t you?

And then I emailed a copy of the photo off to our Western Correspondent, just to give him a preview, and let him know that his little cyber slave had been taken care off here in River City, at least for the time being.

Cruel of me?  Or simply keeping M up to date? You be the judge.

Later, at home, we jumped on our bikes to catch the last of the Indian summer sunlight. As we rode,  Mistress shared some of her conversation with our Western Correspondent that afternoon.

“He’s very curious about the munch and play party, Slave.  I think he’s a little jealous…”

“Well of course, Mistress .  I am sure he’d love to join in … maybe tie you to some piece of furniture and toy with you for all to see…..”

“And he’s been thinking about what I should wear…. He thinks leather would be good….”

I can see this could involve a shopping trip.

Later, as I was preparing some green beans and trout for dinner, Mistress was sitting at the kitchen counter, laptop in front of her and her little I-phone there too. The repeated chimes told me that M was chatting back and forth with her via text.

I raised an eyebrow. Curious, but not nosey is the way I like to play it under those circumstances.

“He says you must be very good with that tongue of yours’ slave.”

“I do enjoy using it to please you, Mistress….”

It’s true. It’s both a pleasure for me,  and an acquired skill that can always be honed with practice and imagination. I do think that despite my advanced age, and maybe because of the patience that comes with it, I have gotten better at reducing Mistress to a puddle of vibrating female flesh using my lips and tongue.

Of course, my skills may not be able to replicate the intensity and efficiency of the trusty Hitachi, but at least I am more reliable away from a power source.

“M is wondering if we should try to get all four of us together – you, me, M and B [M’s mysterious wife]. He says she could Dom you, make you feed on her pussy for hours, while M and I …. Well….you know.”

“You can tell M that I am happy to take one for the team, Mistress….”

As I think I have mentioned here before, M is a little trigger shy when it comes to getting together with Mistress in the flesh.  While he has had invitations and opportunities, and while Mistress has a blanket free pass from me, her loving husband and slave, he has…. Concerns.

Spontaneous human combustion?

Falling irreparably under Mistress’s compelling spell?

Paranoia that B will use M’s adventure as license to engage in some adventures of her own?

There is that old goose and gander rule.

Sounds like all of those issues are bubbling up on M’s head. Maybe that explains the writer’s block.

In any event. If Slave has to throw himself at the feet of the voracious B and deploy my acquired oral skills as a tactical diversion, I am prepared to give it my best.

Of course, Mistress would also have to decide if she is willing to share my tongue in order to comsummate her burning passion for M’s special occasion cock.

It is a quandary.

Under these circumstances, it is so much better to be the one who simply takes the orders.


2 comments:

beingaisha said...

O, that's great, Mick! Your mistress is a lucky woman! (I may have mentioned that before.) And the leather boots are fabulous.

aisha

sin said...

The leather boots are fabulous. I have boot envy. I might have to get some too. And I think thigh high boots are perfect for a Domme.

The sharing part of your post. I understand that M might not want to share and some of the reasons for it. And i understand that Molly might not want to share you either. You'll work it out I guess.

And in the meantime it's ok if your Western Correspondent is a little envious of your party.