HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Out of the Tunnel


I didn’t mention it yesterday – probably because I was not sure exactly how it would turn out.  But Tuesday night Mistress and Slave hit one of those little emotional bumps in the road. Unsurprisingly, it revolved around that other person Mick mistakenly got involved with some time ago (check out our first blog “Election night”, last 11/14 for more details).

It’s a painful  subject that sometimes rears it’s ugly head. Thankfully, not too frequently in recent months. No need to go into the details here. But it continues to be a challenge for Mistress.

 Understandable.

In any event, there were tears, harsh words, and in the end, as we cuddled in bed, Slave was very wrung out. It was one of those nights (rare) when there was no sex in the Collins bed.

And that was an issue too.  Mistress would have preferred some tender, passionate make-up sex to put us back on track. Slave was emotionally exhausted. I really don’t think I could have made it happen, even if I had tried, which could have made Mistress feel even worse.

So we tossed and turned a bit. Mistress took her laptop outside for a while. Hopefully she  vented a bit to our Western Correspondent via email.  He is a good and supportive resource for her at moments like this.

Mistress did rally a bit before we drifted off.

“Tomorrow you’re wearing the cage, Slave.”

“Of course, Mistress.”

It was a sign of light at the end of our dark evening in the tunnel.

By morning, the angst had passed for me. I was up, as you loyal readers know, typing away.  And when I went upstairs to present Mistress with my morning assignment, she seemed pleased to see me too.

We’ve learned – from experience -  that in times of darkness, the only course is to move forward. Together.

“I have the ring on already, Mistress.”

She reached down, fondled my cock and balls, felt for the hard steel ring that captured my balls and cock as a foundation for my cage.

Twitch.

“Ummm…. Good Slave.  Although I’m not sure I’m going to let you come this morning after you turned me down last night.”

And of course, that just made me harder.


As she read, I used my lips and tongue to please her.

Then, laptop pushed aside, she deployed her well manicured finger tips to drive me crazy.

“Are you sure you wouldn’t like me to fuck you, Mistress?”

“I just might, Slave…. But I’ll decide whether you get to come… don’t get ahead of yourself.”

She slid on top of me.

“I do like what that ring does to your cock Slave …. So hard.”

No fooling. The harder I get, the tighter it squeezes, capturing all that blood in the “work-a-day” cock  she was riding so enthusiastically  for her own pleasure.

And her fingernails, reaching back, taunting my balls….it all conjures up a cunning mixture of intense pleasure spiced with  a certain degree of pain as the ring’s grip inexorably tightens.

I’m squeezing her nipples.  She’s riding me more furiously.

Somehow, during all this the subject of that upcoming play party with Aisha and Sir D comes up.

“I should make you wear the cage, Slave…. But what else?”

“Up to you, Mistress.”

“A leash?”

“Maybe, or some handcuffs…. We need to talk to Aisha about the protocols….”

“I suppose….”

“But what if you catch the eye of some enticing Dom, Mistress … you might end up on the end of his leash….”

That interesting juxtaposition seemed to appeal to Mistress. She came with a shudder and moan that shook the bed, collapsing onto me.

I was concerned that this might be the abrupt ending for our morning’s encounter.

But Mistress was merciful.

“That was nice Slave”, she murmured into my ear, chest still heaving as she caught her breath. 

“I’m going to roll over now, and let you fuck me. Just remember to ask permission before you come”

Ahhhh.

For those of you keeping track of such things, she snapped the lock on my cage before I headed to work.  Mistress was headed to our flat state capitol with one of her minions. So we were out of touch most of the day.

I was allowed to worship her when we both found our ways back home at around 6 pm.

“I suppose I could unlock the cage now, Slave …. But since you are going to that meeting, maybe I will just leave you safe and secure until you get home.”

I went to the meeting, safe and secure for her.


The cage didn’t come off until about 9 pm last night.

Another “Ahhh”  moment.

And yes, moving forward, the darkness of the tunnel in the rear view mirror for now, there was sex in the Collins bed last night.

3 comments:

beingaisha said...

It's kind of nice to know youall have your angst-y moments. Makes you more loveable than perfection would. But also nice to know you make up so well. Gosh, I guess you two are my ideal "mom and dad" of the BDSM world. LOL. How strange is that?

aisha

sin said...

Wait a minute. There was a first blog? Huh. Who knew?

I agree with Aisha, perfection would be dull and phony. And I certainly empathize with moments of uncertainty and insecurity.

I find it interesting that Molly isn't completley sure whether she wants to go to the party as a Domme or as a sub. But I think she is sure she doesn't want Mick left roaming unsecured for the event. Right?

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

no perfection in Collinsville.

What I meant was the first entry on this blog. November 2009. Coming up on our one year anniversary of blogging.