HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Teased


Because of an early breakfast meeting, Mistress and Slave did not have time for any morning sex on Thursday. 

And maybe because of my early morning perusal of my colleague’s blogs, Slave was a little on edge as I stroked the inside of Mistress’s black tighted thighs on the drive to work.

That little tingle of desire was coursing through my cock…

“I’m a little horny, Mistress …. It’s going to be a long day….”

“Ooh … poor slave…. Its good for you!”

She gave me a little patronizing pat below the belt, then went back to checking her emails on her I-phone.

“Maybe I’ll let you worship me after lunch…. How would that be Slave?

“Lovely, Mistress…..”

AS the morning progresses I reiterated my desire for her by text message.

“Horny, Mistress”

“Good. Maybe I will suck your cock.”

Hmmm… Twitch.

When Mistress strolled into my office around 1:30 pm, she was a delight to see, her perfume filling the room, her long legs and black boots no doubt drawing the attention of my male colleagues.

I efficiently pressed the chair against my door, and spread our little absorbent blanket on the seat for her.

Mistress sat, slid off a boot, and took one leg of her tights off to give me access. Her naked cunt already seemed  to be glistening for me.

With her legs spread and welcoming, I decided I had to capture the moment.

I picked up my cell phone.

“Let’s send a picture o our Western Correspondent, Mistress…. Show him what he is missing.”

Mistress was amused, and approved my little scheme, but only after vetting the shot. She does have a bit of vanity going on, and only wants to be shown in her best light.

After the photo was off to M, I fell to my knees and focused on probing, prodding and sucking through those moist and fragrant folds. And soon Mistress was convulsing against me, one leg slipping over my shoulder to drive me home.

Delicious.

But Mistress was not done with me. She reached for my belt as I obediently knelt before her, unhooked my pants, lowered my zipper, and reached in to grip my firm and needy cock.

“Hmmmm….. you do seem horny slave.”

“Ahhh… yeah.”

I was a little distracted by her fingers sliding up and  down my growing length.

“Would you like me to take me in my mouth and make you come, Slave….”

But that’s where I got a  ittle anxious. We’ve done it in my office after hours before, but not in the middle of the day.

All those folks outside my door wandering around, possibly knocking to ask a question, or give me some of their work product, needed to be considered.

“I hate to say it Mistress …. But probably not a good idea…”

She giggled, gave me a squeeze…. Then released my all the more frustrated cock.  I think she alredy knew what my answer would be.

“Oh dear…. Guess you’re just going to have to wait then Slave.”

Still in a state, I kissed Mistress good bye, walked her to the elevator, and wiped the remnants of her lipstick off my face.

Later, my text message went off. It was M, commiserating.

“Poor Slave…. I hear you passed up your big opportunity.”

News traveled fast.

But at least I knew my prospects would be good when I got home.

And as it turned out, they definitely were.





4 comments:

beingaisha said...

I'm impressed with your self-discipline - turning down the office orgasm! And glad you were well taken care of later.

aisha

nilla said...

i've had to make that decision..kinda...just not enough time, possibilities of being caught being naughty...

then again, it's easier to control a throbbing pussy than a big hard cock, isn't it??

not that i'm any less needy, mind you, but i don't have to contend with a big lump in my pants for the rest of the day.

*grins*

nilla

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Sometimes you just have to suck it up!

sin said...

Or not suck it up as the case may be?

Interesting that you don't worry about the "worship" but you were concerned about the blow job.