HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Question: How to Best Secure a Slave During a Business Trip?

Mistress and Slave left work a little early Friday.

The bright fall sunshine and warm air demanded an early start to the weekend with a brisk bike ride before the sun went down.

But there was still some time for worship.

Mistress stripped away her work cloths ( I did get this photo before that task was done. I figure those   pantyhose fetishists out there will enjoy this one. and don't you like those green undies?).

But as I was putting a pillow on the floor for my aging knees, her text message chime went off.

I handed her the I-phone.

“Is that your boyfriend, Mistress?”

“He’s really not a ‘boyfriend’, Slave….but yes it is…. He wants to know what I am up to….”

“Well tell him you are about to be worshipped, Mistress…”

“Better yet, a photo….”

She positioned the camera just so, showing me positioned to serve her, her clean shaven pussy lips smiling at the base of the shot.

She sent it off to him as I dove into that welcoming valley, exploring with my tongue, suckling on her little bud.

I could barely hear the chime as he replied.

“He says, “VERY HOT”, Slave.

Yes, M, she is.

On our ride Mistress brought up her trip to Nashville next week – a two night business foray with some colleagues.

“The Western Correspondent is very curious about what I’m going to do with you Slave….”

“As in?”

“He thinks I should lock you in the cage while I’m gone.”

“That’s up to you, Mistress….”

“Of course, we will have to figure what to do with the key, in case there is an emergency.”

“Yes, I suppose there’s always a chance I might have to go to some building with a metal detector.”

“Maybe we can keep one key in a secret location in the house, and another that you cold collect at my office from my assistant if I give the OK.”

Somehow this was getting to me. Those little twitches were back, even as I pedaled up hill. Mistress knows how to drive her Slave to distraction.

“So why does M find this to be such a good idea, Mistress?”

“He likes the idea of me having phone sex with him on my trip, while you are locked away… waiting for me to return. Getting increasingly desperate…. He says it’s a very HOT idea.”

“And what do you think, Mistress.”

“You know how much I like you desperate for me Slave…. What Mistress wouldn’t.”

I was getting there.

“Will you be packing the Hitachi, Mistress.”

“Of course, Slave… you won’t have any use for it here.”

I was imagining Mistress at M’s “disposal” on her trip…. Retreating to her hotel room to strip and writhe for him on demand.

Twitch.

“Maybe we should ask your sub-sisters what they think, Slave…. Should I lock you up while I’m gone…. Not just when you are at work…. That’s a no-brainer … but for the whole time. Make you sleep in the cage?”

“I’ll float the question to them Mistress….”

Would it surprise you to learn that when we got home, stripped away the sweaty riding clothes, we found ourselves deferring our Friday evening picnic, and sliding between the sheets?




10 comments:

Happy pet said...

i think you should be Mick. i can't remember what type of cage you have. If like mine a CB 3000 then you can get plastic locks as well that mean you can pass happily through metal detectors but which can be cut off in an emergency.

p

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

there is a photo of it two posting ago. it's stainless steel. I do have an older plastic one, but it's kind of ratty and very uncomfortable. Though I guess that's part of the deal, isn't it?

sin said...

Mick the thing is that most of the sub-sisters aren't the sadists. Molly should ask the Doms.

strivingforpeace said...

I'm with Sin -- I'm too empathetic with my sister- and brother-subs

It up to Molly -- or poll of the Doms.

sfp

nilla said...

i'm with the sisters here...my first thought was hmmmm that would be awfully cruel...the thing about her assistant having the key *was* hawt, tho.

Check with Doms, or defer to WC, gets my vote too.

nilla

beingaisha said...

I'm on the bandwagon with my subsisters. It would make me way too nervous to vote for you to be left in it. If it were up to me, I'd say 'no.' So she should probably poll some doms or dommes.

aisha

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

It's nice to hear all that empathy out there! Mick

sin said...

I'll ask BBD for you though Mick.

UCTMW Enterprises Management Team said...

Sin- I'm sure Mistress would like to get BBD's take on this.

I'm also curious how the sub-sisters would react to an equivalent chastity device imposed by your respective Dom's. Of course you guys have had to suffer through various periods of embargo. But is there a difference if there is a physical as opposed to mental barrier to orgasm?

sin said...

BBD says he would really need more info on how it works. But when pressed for an answer he said that she should lock you in the cage while she was gone. Then she would be sure, wouldn't she?

He commented at the same time that he had a virtual chastity device on me, because there are always prohibitions involving other people. I don't know if that's different from something physical. I suspect that one of the differences that your cage makes is that it physically reminds you of your chastity.