HUH?

"Simone" and "Sam" have been forced to go on the Lam, after some sloppy security work exposed them to their potential "enemies". Fortunately, they've found help through the SBPP.
("Sex Bloggers Protection Program"). Follow their adventures here until its safe for them to resume their prior alter-egos.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's Second Nature to Me Now.

Mistress and I were on slightly different schedules yesterday.

So, without asking, I knew what that meant: a cage day.

As I slipped out of bed and picked up my laptop, I made sure that I grabbed the steel ring that creates the base of my cage from my dresser drawer.

And my first duty, before making my morning cup of coffee, is to smush my balls and then my cock through the tight ring. It takes a little poking and prodding, the only “touching” that Slave is allowed without express permission. Then my work down there is done.

Later, when it was time to wake Mistress, she seemed pleased that I had taken the initiative to make sure my ring was in place, ready to slide the cage on and have her close the lock.

I had already worshipped her with lips and tongue to a nice writhing orgasm. Now it was time for my reward (so I hoped, no guaranties of course). AS her fingers slid down to cup my cock and balls, she found the hard ring, capturing them.

“Good work, Slave…. You’re already to be caged for the day…. Plus I like what it does to your cock …..”

Oh Yes. I’ve commented on that before. The tight restraint makes me all that harder for her. Her teasing fingers drove me crazy, until I was begging, pleading to fuck her.

And when she finally rolled over and gave her consent, Mistress seemed pleased.

“My that is a hard one, Slave…..”

Later, when we talked during the day, Mistress was very solicitous.

“How’s the cage, Slave….”

Actually, it’s easy to forget, unless I am reminded…. Thanks, Mistress.

“Tight, Mistress…. Very tight.”

Mistress did check up on me after her lunch meeting. She had worn some elegant black trousers to work, with a lovely purple silky top – her version of dress down Friday.

But it was easy for her to slide her pants down and off, allowing me to lavish her with more worship before she headed back to work. She left behind a Slave with her taste and fragrance covering my face, and a cage that seemed all the tighter, at least for the moment.
And before you feel too sorry for me, rest assured that when I got home, Mistress unlocked me before our evening bike ride, and allowed me to fuck her once the teens were off to dinner.

She did share a bit of her talk with our Western Correspondent though:

“I told him how much I like you fucking me with that ring on, Slave…. “

Mmmmm. This Slave is a sucker for complements.

No comments: